Original topic:

Samsung Pass - A Knox feature!

(Topic created on: 06-22-2020 01:26 PM)
theKeshavKr
Expert Level 3
Options
Others
Samsung Knox is a defense grade protection for your device. You might know that every Knox device has built in hardware chip to isolate, encrypt, and secure your data, including confidential files, credit and debit card transactions, passwords, and health data so you can protect everything you care about. 

Samsung Knox is used in many applications by Samsung to protect your data, such as Samsung Health, Samsung Pay, Secure Folder and others.

Samsung Pass

My favourite feature of Samsung Knox is, Samsung Pass. It is 'the best' feature I liked about Knox. It can store passwords, notes, credit and debit card details and can auto fill as necessary. That way I don't have to remember them. Also it helps me in keeping different passwords for all the services I use.

Samsung Pass is secured by Knox and is biometrically protected.

Samsung Pass has also built in Notes section, where you can write down important notes that you want them to be secure. Apart from it it can store all your bank card details and auto fill up whenever you require including names and your billing address.

Let me know in comments below, which is your favourite Samsung Knox feature.
1 Comment
Vnainiwal17
Active Level 7
Others
great!
0 Likes