Original topic:

Samsung Members - World's one of the Largest Consumer Forum

(Topic created on: 06-14-2020 10:10 PM)
harshilpugalia
Active Level 10
Options
Others
Hello Members,

Hope you are doing safe in this lockdown (v5.0). 

Samsung Members might look like an ordinary app out there in your app store but it's more than what this app-**bleep**-platform is made to work. What makes it stand out is that is another name of a huge group of people who simply are not only a customer to Samsung but form a cult altogether.

Yeap! That's how I have categorised it!!

To prove my point, just acknowledge the facts below that:
  • Many articles created by the fellow Members (Users) is pinned as it show cases the devices' good practises & use cases of the features.
  • It has also seen a large population coming out to express their angers which inherently categorises the platform as a key medium to share feedback "publicly".

WHAT'S IN IT FOR ME?

What makes it more special to me is the freedom to format the content and making it possible to make it as interactive as possible to make the content more lively, interactive and the categories provided helps to quickly make a right choice of audience.

As a tech enthusiast, it simply opens up to me a "A vast Galaxy of tricks that simply helps me to do the magic".

As a consumer, it empowers me to simply express my concerns and align all those who might be concerned with it.

If you are reading this as a consumer, you should definitely read what I have to say next!

As a Brand Amabassador, it does let me have a view of the roots of this system. We, as Ambassadors, literally see your feedbacks coming in and how the matters are taken up with utmost priority!

(P.S. This what makes me a fan of Samsung these days more than features like Space Zoom! 😛)

MY FAVOURITE FEATURE

"The Forum" . Despite seeming to be another Samsung app (or rather a bloatware for some), it still seem to have the power of the people just right a click away.

MY FAVOURITE FEATURE
(For Advanced Users)

The web version with desktop mode also have the power to send messages and integrate much more dynamic content and I have already discovered nore than a dozen way to show case the power of it's editor.

#BASuperLeague
#Task2
#TeamCosmos
#Cosmos

1 Comment
Others
oh bhai jaane de sabko pata h kitna bada kachare ki dibba h ye app.