Original topic:

Samsung Members Brand Ambassador ❤

(Topic created on: 12-17-2019 06:54 PM)
Sagar31
Active Level 10
Options
Others
Hey! Guyz Myself sagar aggarwal from Delhi and i felt so blessed to become a Brand ambassador this year.

A student of Bachelor Of Computer Application(BCA) final year from Guru Gobind Singh Indraprashta University. My hobbies is to interact with peoples, making new friends,love to click photos and love to doing programming languages like C++,python etc. 

Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8 was my first smartphone device that to be used at the age of 15 followed by S5,S6,J7 Prime, note 8,M20 which i received from M series Event and now my current smartphone is "The Next Level Power" Samsung Galaxy Note 10+. 

I am the samsung members from last year i had attended event which to be held by Samsung in the month August 2018. 

I will help my community to make free of spams with other BA's and also if any samsung members need any kind of help happy to help them whether the problem releated either Tech or Camera. 

From last year i attended events which was held by Samsung:-
 Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Unboxing
 Galaxy A70 pre Launch event 
M Series event 
Galaxy A80 launch event
 Delhi Meetup event
 and many mores to come soon😄 excited for that. 

Galaxy Note 9 Unboxing Event was one of my delightful experience that never to be forgetful in my life that boost up the love and affection. for the Samsung and i also got a chance to met with some of the brilliant minds followed by CEO Dj Koh and Senior Vice president Asim Varsi of Samsung. From that day onwards my journey begins with Samsung.

22 Comments
Others
So you're of my caste only 😉 and all the best for your future. Keep Going
Sagar31
Active Level 10
Others
Thank You 😊
0 Likes
Others
👍👌👌👍
Sagar31
Active Level 10