Original topic:

Samsung Members Brand Ambassador Introduction

(Topic created on: 12-17-2019 11:16 PM)
Metsys
Active Level 4
Options
Others
Hello, I am Harshil Jain. I am one of the newly selected Samsung Members Brand Ambassador.

I was born and brought up Bhilai, Chhattisgarh and currently pursuing my bachelor's degree in chemical engineering at IIT Roorkee. 

My Samsung experience started long ago from using out my uncle's Ace plus. My first phone was my brothers old nokia phone(I don't remember the model).Then came old HTC 516. My first "first hand" phone was a Samsung flagship of the time S9+. I remeber how difficult it was to convince my parents to get me this. It has been my phone since then and is running perfectly.

The absolute love for Samsung started when i saw the S6 edge. I simply loved the way, how secreen melted at the edge.

I love smartphone photography. I constantly look for views and and scenarios to capture which goes in hand with my wanderlust. Other than that i am learning DJing. I also love to know about the new technologies and development and wonder about the new possibilities it unlocks for the future of humanity. 

I started using Samsung Members to participate in the beta testing program for one UI and have been active from July this year.

As a BA i will work promoting a healthy Samsung Community and will be posting intriguing photos, posts, ideas and my views on the new technologies that aee sitting just around the corner. 

At last I would like to thank Samsung team for giving me this opportunity to work with them.
I will work my best as a BA.
4 Comments
Rishu943
Beginner Level 3
Others
nyc to hv you be a BA..

WHEN NOTE 8 WILL GET UI 2
0 Likes
Others
Galaxy Note 8 Is 2 years Old Flagship

If Samsung Thinks Hope Will Get One UI 2.0 Alone
0 Likes
Others
Happy to see a Jain as a BA 😊. ALL THE BEST AND CONGRATULATIONS!!
Hope you go long long ahead.
0 Likes
Rohitvpathak
Active Level 7
Others
Hello @nice meeting you
0 Likes