Original topic:

Samsung Members Brand Ambassador: Introduction

(Topic created on: 04-16-2020 09:22 AM)
kushal
Active Level 9
Options
Others
Hello all,
First of all let me brief you all about myself, My name is Kushal Nakra and i belong to a city which is famous for it's culture, famous kababs, old monuments and yes "Phele Ap" wali thezeeb i.e. Nawabo Ka Shehar Lucknow 🕌. From a city of nawabs i am boy who is having so many dreams (one of them is working with Samsung at strategic level) currently pursuing PGDM from a very renowned college Jaipuria Institute of Management, Lucknow. 

Along with this i have few other achievements under my name, Mentioning few are:
   1) Worked as a Digital Marketing Expert for 3               different firms
   2) Currently Media Head at my college, with all.             responsibilities and authority I'm the single               person at thi post
   3) Have a work experience or 2.5 years, which.              constitutes of 2 years own Entrepreneurial                Business and 6 months as a sales consultant 
   4) Did a live project with Apple Unicorn for 8 odd          days

Moving toward hobbies and passions, For me cricket is my forever love and have watched 8 Matches till now live in stadium, dream of Watching at Lords, London is still in my list. 
I'm a blogger by nature, treat myself as a people leader as well. Extrovert, like to meet new people, explore new places  and learn more about their culture.

Well talking about "Samsung and Me" i still remember the day 7 years back when i fought with my father for Micromax Canvas 2, and dad bought me Galaxy Grand 2. From that time till now i have used Grand 2, Galaxy E7, Galaxy A50, Galaxy S6, S6 EDGE, S7 EDGE, S8, S9 PLUS, NOTE 10 and currently using S10 plus. Along with this i have convinced everyone in my family to use Samsung. Nd trust me i succeeded in it. :D. My love for Samsung is beyond anything, nd I'm also famous in college as Samsung Guy. The kind of R&D centres Samsung is having is way more advance than others,  From curved screen phones to Smart Stay features, Samsung is way ahead of other brands when it comes to Convenience and design at economic pricing. 

Found Samsung community for the 1st time when i was looking for a way to diagnose my phone,  since then i found this community and I'm very much attached towards this as it's a "Networking of Professionals". The journey of Samsung Members Brand Ambassador" started on December  2018 and ended on April 2019, with all that pray and hope i was again able to be a part of this Brand Ambassador Programme which started on 3rd December, 2019
So being a part of Samsung Brand Ambassador Family is like you are a member of Avengers team which is going to kill thanos. 😛
Trust me I'm kidding on this, being a Samsung member is like more than this, it's a great opportunity to showcase the talent which one is having I'm him/herself since ages. For me i always had this "Techie" craze in me but i didn't had any platform where i could have expressed my views,  my knowledge of technology sector was of no use, till the time i discovered this Brand Ambassador thing, now i have people who admire us, who listen to us and it's really great to be a part of it.

With all my knowledge, soft and hard skills, connections with mobile sellers here in my lucknow region, my college connect of 600 students, with my cannon 200D. I'm all set to contribute in all that possible aspect in which i can. Was waiting for this since ages. Along with this working in a team with promoting others is what i feel is the need for the era, and i truly believe in working together and happy to be have this tag of Samsung Members Brand Ambassador.

Till now i haven't attended any of Samsung Events, due to location constraints, but now being a final year student in college the pressure is less from studies 😛 and I'm ready for all the upcoming events with my bags packed.

So at last i would like to conclude with one of my best experience with Samsung Members is, it's like a family. The kind of Aura which is there is members applications at the time of festivals or any event is remarkable and appreciable. Here everybody shares all the best photos they have come up with and the joy and happiness is spread all over the community. Be it any festival or a phone launch event. It's just like we all are a family celebrating happiness together. 

With this i would like to end my 1st intro connect message. Along with this i am attracting few of my Perfect shot's and link to my Instagram ID: https://www.instagram.com/kush_vlogs_lifestory?r=nametag

Thanks and Regards, 
Kushal Nakra
Nd yes Muskuriaye ap Lucknow walo se baat kr re hai.  😄

17 Comments
Others
hello kushal.really good journey nd experience you shared here.include me as well.we will try to go together in every event from Lucknow 😉😂 I'm from BBD
kushal
Active Level 9
Others
Yeaah sure thing. 🤟
iVirus
Active Level 7
Others

Very well written with great pics... superb buddy  .

kushal
Active Level 9
Others
thank you. 😇
0 Likes
Others
Congratulations and best of luck for ahead!
kushal
Active Level 9
Others
thanks alot
0 Likes
झबर
Active Level 4
Others
नमस्ते
0 Likes
झबर
Active Level 4