Original topic:

🇮🇳 Samsung Members Brand Ambassador- Introduction 🇮🇳

(Topic created on: 12-17-2019 01:28 PM)
Anuj1996
★★
Options
Others
Hello everyone myself Anuj very delightful to represent myself as the Samsung Members Brand Ambassador and I’m from New Delhi.

I’m a Civil Engineer by profession but currently I’m preparing for Civil Services so I’ve taken break for the same. 

Everyone have got that one friend who knows almost all the solution for the tech related problems, whether it’s a Mobile or PC, 
I’M THAT GUY

In my college time, most of my juniors believed that I was in computer field because of the above. 

I’m an introvert until you put me a question about a tech. I love animals and nature.

Talking about hobbies, I love freezing the moments, for this reason I love travelling too. 
People have passion for many things. 
I have a passion to try new technologies and binge watching about them whole day. 

SAMSUNG is not just a company for me, it’s a FAMILY, I grew up using Samsung products. From TV to Fridge to AC to Washing Machine. 

But the only product that stayed closest to me is Samsung Smartphones. 
It all started from the day I got Samsung Galaxy Grand Neo as my birthday present and since then I’m a huge fan. My family and my friends call me SAMSUNG FANBOY

From that day I’ve used Galaxy S-Series (s4, s5, s6 Edge, s7 Edge) and Note-Series (Note 5, Note 8).

My current device is Samsung Galaxy Note 9. 

I love the Galaxy Ecosystem, with the Galaxy Note 9, I’ve Galaxy Sports Smartwatch and Galaxy Buds as my daily driver. 

I’ve been the part of the community for more than one and a half year and now being as a Brand Ambassador, I’ve got the chance to show my skills with the full and my love towards Samsung. 

I've have always taken part in resolving the queries of my fellow community members and I’ll continue the good work in all the sections, whether its photography, tech, or any problem of the community member.

I’ve attended several events held by Samsung, namely, Samsung Galaxy s10 and s10+ Launch Event, A80 Preview Event in New Delhi. 

There are several very best experiences with Samsung Members but the one I used to admire before becoming BA was when I got call from Samsung that I’ve been selected to attend the Launch Event and among all the members I’m in the lucky 50 I guess, that moment was really amazing for me and it became more special because I got chance to meet none other than Mr. DJ Koh himself.

I wish and will work for the betterment of the community and try to maintain good environment in the community.
I'm highly grateful for this opportunity and thank you Samsung and Community Members for this opportunity. 

11 Comments
Others
Civil Services? All the best for the same
Anuj1996
★★
Others
Yes and Thank you 😊
Others
@Anuj1996 oh I thought UPSC
Anuj1996
★★
Others
No, Engineering.
imankur
★★
Others
Good work bro....all the best...and ha I'm also civil engineer but mere se civil service nhi ho payega coz mera so.st wala part bhot weak h....School m to kaise v somwari mangalwari krke pass ho gya tha...and rest..🤣😀😀🤭
Anuj1996
★★
Others
Haha koi ni bro...all the best to you too🤭
Others
I like sir
0 Likes
Others
I am in mangalore.karnataka.
0 Likes
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Others
Dear Samsung, We all M & F series users, want some features. Samsung india discriminates with features across devices, infact device supports then also features are not given. So please give full one ui to all M & F series. Why we are demanding full one ui? Because certain features like carrier aggregation (because processor supports it), bixby, bixby routines, goodlock apps support, clipboard, screen recording, pro video,samsung pay (samsung pay mini in case of non nfc),etc. If samsung india can provide this features in one ui core its fine, but if it is not we want full one ui. We trusted Samsung and we want these features which our device supports because it deserves. The problem with samsung is, it takes and implements the feedback, but only on new launches, why? Did old customers mean nothing to samsung?

👆👆👆 PLEASE PROVIDE THIS FEEDBACK TO SAMSUNG AS YOU ARE BRAND AMBASSADOR, YOUR VOICE WOULD BE MORE LISTENED.
0 Likes