Original topic:

Samsung Members Brand Ambassador - A Journey

(Topic created on: 01-18-2021 05:20 PM)
VRao
★★
Options
Others
It has been 8 years since I bought my 1st ever android flagship, the Samsung Galaxy s2... The device that was a absolute marvel! I was so into the features that it had to offer that i bought 2 of them! 😅 Ever since then, i have held an s5, an s7 edge, an s8, note8 (2 of them) an s10+, an s10 lite, and am currently holding the s20ultra

Of course there were other devices too but I keep coming back to the feature rich good ol' sammy and have been a follower of samsung ever since the s2.! 

I hail from Mangalore and I did my masters in computer apps. Even though I work as a software engineer with the love for software development, I love the bleeding edge hardware tech too.. Along with this, I love swimming (my galaxy watch is helping me track this) and photography (my galaxy s n note series are my click experts) and thus are now my hobbies.! Of couse i spend a lot of time on new tech n cars too.! 

Heres a post by me of a hobby click and also some pics! 

Find me ( @_nano.lens_ ) on insta for more.. 😊 

The journey with these galaxy devices have been excellent.! The Samsung members got me involved with other samsung users. The photography contests got me closer to Samsung Members. And it was even greater of a joy when samsung decided to feature my photograph on their stories and thus invited me to be a samsung members brand ambassador just in time for the epic event of the #SamsungUnpacked where i witnessed the live launch of the s21 series and the buds pro.!

The experience so far hav been exciting and am pretty sure it wil continue to be so, or even better!
Hope i can be helpful being a BA by helping out whenever and wherever needed! 

Thanks #Samsung #SamsungMembers @samsungindia for giving this exciting oppurtunity to be here, to help out and to witness the power of innovation and technology! 

Cheers!!
Vish Rao | Samsung Members Brand Ambassador

20 Comments
Others
Thanks bro for sharing your valuable experience with us. 👍
My first was J7 NXT
NOW I am user of S20 FE, well its not a flagship but somewhat close i think. 😂. Btw it's been 4 years with Sammy. I am so happy.
Others
Hey, good to hear u being a part if the sam family too 😀😀 cheers to that...
And FE is also a flagship of the fans.. Its no less... I actually have used it and its pretty good with almost everythin too... Lovely device
Others
Thanks a lot bro 😊👍
AGalaxyuser
Expert Level 4
Others
Like most of other members my journey is not so long.My first samsung device was a feature phone Metro 350.before that I have a Xiaomi mi phone.currently using M20.
Others
Wel, welcome to the family 😊
Hope the journey continues with sammy... Its worth it.!
0 Likes
anurag22
Active Level 7
Others
i was using j7 6 and now i am using s10 lite though it's not flagship but I'm happy with it😚
Others
S10 lite was indeed one if the very good phones with the SD chipset... It hardly ever heated n performed really well... Good choice of a phone.. 😊
anurag22
Active Level 7
Others
though it comes under s series but i guess it's not flagship one!:/
Others
It doesnt matter, its stil got a flagship processor.. Its only missing out on wireless charging and swipe card based samsung pay.!
0 Likes