Samsung Knox Vs Apple Security

(Topic created on: 12-20-2020 05:22 PM)
NishitMehta
Active Level 7
Options
Others
Hi Everyone Hope All Are Doing Well

My Name Is Nishit Mehta 
I Will Give You The Detailed Information On Device Security So You Can Decide What is Preferable For You
Many Peoples Think Apple Devices Are More Secure Then Any Other Device
But That Doesn't True Because IOS Only Provide Software Base Device Security And Restrict Your Activaties By Limiting You
Only in The Name Of Security Apple Has Make His Brand Value
Now About Knox Security 

Every Knox device is built from the hardware chip up to isolate, encrypt, and secure your data – including confidential files, credit card transactions, passwords, and health data – so you can protect everything you care about.

Keep personal data personal with Secure Folder

Mobile devices have become our multi-purpose tools – our wallet, our phonebooks, our photo albums, our portable computers. For an extra layer of privacy, Secure Folder creates a separate encrypted space to store your data, meaning only you have access to the most private parts of your phone.

Safe transaction with Samsung Pay

When paying with Samsung Pay on your mobile device, your card information is encrypted in a completely separate and secure data vault. Whether you’re making investments, transferring funds, or shopping for yourself, your transactions are secure and don’t leave behind a paper trail of receipts. Plus, as long as you have your phone, you'll always have your credit card on hand.

Keep track of your smartphone

Your smartphone is an essential part of your life, but you're only human. In case of loss or theft, the Find My Mobile service allows you to remotely locate your smartphone, backup data stored on the device to Samsung Cloud, lock the screen, and even block access to Samsung Pay. And if you need to, you can also delete all data stored on your device.

Multi-layered security built to protect

Offering multi-layered security, Knox integrates hardware and software that works together to give you a high level of data protection, defending your most sensitive information from malware and malicious threats. Explore the four major components of our Knox security platform below.

Chip-up manufacturing
Samsung can design, create, and validate every computer chip, every piece of wiring, and every hardware component before using them to manufacture mobile devices in highly secure factories around the world. Full control over design, manufacturing and assembly ensures a secure supply chain and an end product you can trust completely.
Data encryption
Knox platform encrypts your data so it is not exposed or vulnerable, even in the event of theft or loss. Your data remains encrypted while your device is powered off and won’t be decrypted unless you choose to completely unlock it.
Data isolation
We’ve designed our Samsung mobile devices with data isolation built into every component. It’s a double-lock for your sensitive data, meaning even if someone managed to get inside your phone, the only person who has real access is you.
Run-time protection
Run-time protection means your Samsung mobile device is always running in a safe state against data attacks or malware. Any unauthorized or unintended attempts to access or modify your phone’s core, the kernel, are blocked in real time, all of the time.

Trusted by government agencies and security experts globally

The Knox security platform is trusted by government organizations which demand high levels of security. Knox leads the mobile security industry with global government security certifications.

"Strong"

The Knox platform received "strong" ratings in 27 of 30 categories in Gartner's May 2019 report, "Mobile OSs and Device Security: A Comparison of Platforms"

Samsung continually works with international regulatory bodies to meet a wide range of certification requirements designed to protect national interests, public safety, and consumer privacy.

58 Comments
Others
Add this to your post and tell that there is nothing called "Only hardware" or "Only software" Knox.

20201027_210032_327.jpg

NishitMehta
Active Level 7
Others
Thanks More Informative
Others
You said "Vs Apple".. But where is information about Apple?
0 Likes
NishitMehta
Active Level 7
Others
That's Way Apple Only Restrict There Is Nothing As So Called Security In Apple As Samsung Knox Have There Is No Comparison I Dont Think Compair To Apple Samsung Knox Is The World Best Security Provider
0 Likes
Others
Well I don't agree that Apple don't have so "called" security.
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others

bhai hangsung ke bhakton se kya bate kar rahe hoo 

keunsang
Beginner Level 2
Others
We don't need Chinese phone users or foolish apple users here who think auto correct has been created by apple🤣🤣🤣
0 Likes
_ashiquek
Active Level 7
Others
That's why I love Samsung ❤
And I wish Samsung could include this knox security in M series.
Others
Newer M series models do have, M31s, M51...
0 Likes