Read more on this here:
Twitter and Newsroom

#StayApartStayTogether

219 Comments
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Others
Bro.. Don't take it otherwise..But I have read it already.. Thousands
of Preventive Masks, PPE Kits, Digital XRay Machine, Ultra Sound Machines, Air Purifiers etc..But No Exact Quantity is Mentioned here...Further more the Most important and most required & Costly Device is Ventilator, which is the top most Demand to fight with COVID19...Since Lungs is the most Effected Part in this Infection and needs External Supportive System to make them Breath Properly...Here again I am not pulling any leg of Samsung, Even if they don't plan to do anything then also we can't do anything...So, We are Thankful to Samsung but while looking to its Size of Turnover & Profitability they are getting from Us and Support of Manufacturing Hub in India...They Should atleast Cross the Benchmark of Individual Support by Akshay Kumar, Here I am not Comparing with Ratan Tata or Adaani or Azim Premji etc....And I am Appreciating the great work by Samsung...But ye Dil Maange More😊🙂 ..
Others
see, if amount decides what someone is doing for society than You will say NGOs and Many other people feeding Needy ones is doing nothing.
the thing if you're Working on Ground you're reaching the people in Need.
by just Donating money, it won't guarantee that it's going to help the poor so it's Good that Many Companies including Samsung, Tata, Mahindra is working on ground and helping people in Need rather than just donating the crores and Say we did our Job. without making sure that it's going to people in Need.
and If we say why exact number isn't mentioned, 1st thing they're feeding daily, giving kits daily, providing medical equipments daily.
2nd thing if we keep a count on good thing we did what's the use of that.

and am not just saying about Samsung, evey company, everyone who's working on Ground is the best thing they're doing rather than just donate crores and Have a PR stunt like many.
one more thing, apart from Ventilators, we also need PPEs more, Good Medical Equipment which these companies are providing.
Ventilators are under making by Mahindra, DRDO etc bt we also need equipment, ppe etc more than ventilators for now.
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Others
See..Here again I am saying that Good work that atleast they realises and they decided to Contribute INR 20 Crore to India, Including Union & State Govts...There are many who not even realised yet to Participate in this Contribution and shame on them.. So its really Great and we are thankful to them.....And I am being a Neutral Part Just the User of Samsung Phone not associated with any of its Activity directly or Indirectly, Saying this that Amount Matters Bro...For eg..If Somebody getting 4Lakh/Annum and Donates 5K to PM Cares or any other account associated with COVID19 then it won't be Shocking but when Somebody Getting 20Lakh/Per Annum or more and going with 5K then it's Shocking...Though Again I am saying it's their hole sole right to Participate or not in such Activities but people will notice rarely if they don't Participate rather they notice more if they go less then their resources...And Samsung is a big Tycoon in Smartphone & Electronic Market, hence we have better Expectations from Samsung.. Observation may vary from Person to Person and this is how I believe being a Neutral Part of this Entity...And in Last I am again Thankful to Samsung....
Others
exactly, and we should appreciate every effort by anyone to fight this Pandemic
vroshni123
Active Level 2
Others

Stay at home and stay safe

Bhunnus
Active Level 6
Others
ungli do to hath padak Lena ...khud ke Jeb se chavanni nahi nikli hogi ...100 rupe dekhe hai jindagi me .." 50 - 100 crore " dedo ...mangne me Kay jata hai
Gst26
Expert Level 5
Others
@Bhunnus...First mind your Language, Kya ye Samsung mere Akele ke liye Kar Raha ha kya ?? Aur meri Jeb se kya nikla ye batane ki Mujhe Waise jarurat tou Nahi hai, par Bhai kuchh likh Raha hu wo pad Lena air kuchh dekhh bhi Lena...Though it feels guilty to me, since then it is just like of Showing off...But Since you said, that's why I am quoting you I have distributed 250 Double layered Masks, And we group of 4-5 People Managing Food for 10-15 Daily Labours from Up & Bihar, who are staying in our Colony on rent...Here I have attached three Payment Slips (1500+1100=2600) from two different Accounts on two different dates 31st March & 12th April towards PmCares, on 12th April I given through Samsung Pay...Further more Rs 1000 given by 50 members each from our Hari Nagar Society in Cash and this Total 50000 Rs is utilised for Arranging Food for Some of Daily wages Labours staying Near by us...Though I never like to show off such things but you hurt me by saying "Khud ke Jeb se Chavanni Nahi Nikali hogi", Par sayad Maine 1-2 Rs Jeb se Nikaale honge😂🤪😜🤣 Ha mere pass Samsung jitni sampatti Nahi hai 🤣😂 ...And being working in sales & Marketing, No organisation operate it's Business untill & unless the Profitability is more than 25% after Consuming all its including Expenses, Hence I just requested Samsung to increase this fund to 50-100 Crore through this Forum..iss request mein kuchh galat hai kya ??...Aur Maine kitne Rupee Dekhe hai iss se kya Farak parta hai...Waise aaj kal 100Rs kon dekhta hai 500/2000 Rs se chhote note tou koi bhi nahi rakhta🤣😜🤪😂 ..sayad Jab aap Phone use karte the ya Nahi Mujhe Nahi patta tab mein Nokia 6600 use karta tha aur aaj Bhagwaan ki kripa se Sirf Note9 Tak hi Pahunch paya hi😂🤪🤣 Kyunki paise Dekhe hi Nahi na....Aur Waise 50-100 Crore dediye kya ??? Aur mere saare Comments dhung se Padna sab mein meine Samsung Ko Thanks jarur Kaha hai...And this is my humble request don't Comment without knowing the other person and it's not like how you see people around you always have people on other side too...Hope you won't mind my words and take care while commenting in such a way...🙏🙏
maddynote9
Active Level 4
Others
if they increase quality of mobile handsets will go down to even worst, like Samsung note 9 display ,
0 Likes
sumanhsldkar
Beginner Level 3
Others
nice
Wierdo
Active Level 6
Others
It's really great...