Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy S9+ screenshot issue

(Topic created on: 01-23-2020 12:14 PM)
Gautamv
Active Level 3
Options
Others
Hi guys, 

recently I have noticed that there is no share/edit option that appears immediately after taking the screenshot. Do anybody noticed or there is an option to change it, as it was before.

Thanks in advance.

3 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
it's because I am on beta 2.0...you didn't register beta program.....if I gave you solution then please click 3 dots of my comment and accept it

View solution in context

Solution
Samsung_Support3
Options
Others

Hi there,

As, you have already mentioned in comments section that your issue is resolved. So if you face any issue again, kindly register your concern in the Samsung members app (Open Samsung members app > click on “+“icon > send feedback > Ask Questions). We will be glad to assist you.

Regards,
Team Samsung Members

View solution in context

0 Likes
6 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
not in my case....all option is there
0 Likes
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
Gautamv
Active Level 3
Others
Thanks man. It's working now, but the option is different in my model.
0 Likes
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
it's because I am on beta 2.0...you didn't register beta program.....if I gave you solution then please click 3 dots of my comment and accept it
Solution
Samsung_Support3
Options
Others

Hi there,

As, you have already mentioned in comments section that your issue is resolved. So if you face any issue again, kindly register your concern in the Samsung members app (Open Samsung members app > click on “+“icon > send feedback > Ask Questions). We will be glad to assist you.

Regards,
Team Samsung Members

0 Likes
Gautamv
Active Level 3
Others
Ok sure. Thanks for the reply
0 Likes