Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy F62 Over-Heating Issue

(Topic created on: 05-16-2021 01:09 PM)
DevenJainF62
Active Level 2
Options
Others

I am having severe Heating issue in the Samsung Galaxy F62. Apps close on their own due to the issue. I called them, most of their Service Centers are closed and the ones that are open are far from my house. Samsung Customer Care is also very bad and not helping. Supervisor Mr. Abhishek said, "We cannot make any commitments". My question to SAMSUNG is, as I type this, my phone is under warranty. If it goes out of 14 Day return period and still COVID does not go away, will you still replace with new product?

If anyone knows, please fix this issue. Samsung please provide update to fix the issue. Phone is really hot with normal use, forget gaming!

27 Comments
cs_member8
Options
Others

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please visit this mentioned link to resolve your device heating issue: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/why-the-device-heats-up-during-use/

For further assistance, register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

DevenJainF62
Active Level 2
Others

It is a brand new phone, bought on 1st May, received on 4th May. NO gaming done on phone, not using while charging, Only using Camera, Social-Media apps, Prime Video, nothing else and still heating issue comes.

I think I have made my issue very clear. Do not share these pathetic articles. Resolve my issue.

dev3012
Active Level 6
Others
Ise to acha kisi or barnd ka 1000hajar ka phone mast chalta hai
dev3012
Active Level 6
Others
Kuch na kro to bhi hit hota hai
Subh111
Active Level 6
Others
Haan bhai mere paas bhi f62 h aur same problem h
dev3012
Active Level 6
Others
Ha bhai bekar phone hai
Sunilkumar454749
Beginner Level 2
Others

I am having severe Heating issue in the Samsung Galaxy F62. Apps close on their own due to the issue. I called them, most of their Service Centers are closed and the ones that are open are far from my house. Samsung Customer Care is also very bad and not helping. Supervisor Mr. Abhishek said, "We cannot make any commitments". My question to SAMSUNG is, as I type this, my phone is under warranty. If it goes out of 14 Day return period and still COVID does not go away, will you still replace with new product?

If anyone knows, please fix this issue. Samsung please provide update to fix the issue. Phone is really hot with normal use, forget gaming!

Sunilkumar454749
Beginner Level 2
Others