Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy A52s Rs.38kπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

(Topic created on: 10-15-2021 12:35 PM)
ramendra219
Active Level 4
Options
Others
Samsung 15w super duper fast charger,😜 charging true 4300mah (4500mah) galaxy A52s batteryπŸ”‹ in 2.5 hours really appreciate your work Samsung,😜😜 any company company can't beat you, and and and phone slightly cool in 15watt😘😘😘😘 charger,. Thanks a lot you, You do not try to make 65 wats, then the phone becomes fridge.😜😜😜😜😜😜😜, I greatly appreciate the work of your RND team, that they have shown this to the world by making it possible..πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜› 

Whether anyone understood my feelings or not
19 Comments
AjayCA
Active Level 9
Others
Exactly, A52s 5G is at 36k and 38k, but S20 FE 5G is now available at 36k.
0 Likes
ramendra219
Active Level 4
Others
Who's like a fool 🀭
0 Likes
AjayCA
Active Level 9
Others
You yourself
0 Likes
GalaxyA51user
Active Level 9
Others

Whether Samsung strategy good or bad, Samsung will still use it🀣🀣🀣

Our devices heat with 15W charging. What about 65W as Oppo and Xiaomi? Our phone=atomic bomb🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

DarkClawX
Expert Level 2
Others
It's something impossible you're talking about. My A52 with 4500mAh battery takes 90 mins for a full charge. Your 5000mAh must be completed within 2 hrs max. It should not be taking 2.5 hrs.
This is a video to substantiate my claims. It has tested with both 15W and 25W charger. The 15W charging took about 110 mins for a full charge.
https://youtu.be/P6RQlaxMErk

Now to help u out, kindly check by going to "Settings > Device Care> Battery> More Settings > Fast Charging" and check if it's enabled or not.
0 Likes
Others
38k for a52sπŸ˜†
Go for S20 FE 5g cause you'll get monthly security update and many more premium features. It's lite version of S series.
0 Likes
GalaxyA51user
Active Level 9
Others

A52s is going to get biannual or what? Both get monthly updates!πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ🀣

Others
A52,A52 5g and A52s 5g are eligible for monthly update.
0 Likes
GalaxyA51user
Active Level 9
Others

You mentioned "S20 FE gets monthly updates", does it has any change with A52 series?

Others
Of course it's a S series after all.
0 Likes