Original topic:

Samsung Flow

(Topic created on: 05-23-2022 09:13 AM)
RachithaKaushan
Active Level 6
Options
Others
As we know,the best app to connect your phone with pc is Microsoft Your Phone app.But We started to forgot app by released Samsung to transfer your notifications,Calls and files.
Alright, I'm gonna re-introduce about,
Samsung Flow

As I said before,Your phone may the app u used before to transfer your notifications,files and calls.But if you're a Samsung user,The best app is Samsung flow.Here's why,

1)Imagine you're using a budget device.Your phone is crashing when the your phone app is running on the background,Right? But Samsung flow is getting low ram for run in the background.Because OneUi is designed by Samsung.Also Samsung flow app created by Samsung 🤷🏻‍♂️So Samsung know what's really on their ui. Got it?

2) Doesn't required internet connection.
As you know,Your phone app is required your phone to connect to the internet.But on Samsung flow,You can use without or with an internet connection with full functions.Sounds good right?

3) NO BUGS.
For an example,Your phone app is showing reply bar in chats which doesn't support replies right?
But on Samsung flow You can see the reply bar only the sender supports replies.

As I guess, Samsung flow is the best way to Samsung users to transfer files, notifications and calls over pc.

Download Samsung flow from here 👇🏻

Hope this helps😊
7 Comments
Others
Yep 😊it is an amazing app to control phone with pc and I use it too so i didn't feel any lag 😀 it's so smooth 😎
Thanks for valuable information 👍Screenshot_20220523-143118_One UI Home.jpg
Others
No worries 😊
Others
Yes... very useful app ❤️
Others
Ofc💐
Others
Yes indeed it's a very useful feature 👍🏻
Others
Yeaa thanks to the Samsung 😇🎉
Janith842