Original topic:

Samsung Finance Plus

(Topic created on: 02-27-2021 10:13 PM)
Varunm09
Active Level 4
Options
Others
Hello Team,
I am Varun Madnani and I purchased Samsung Galaxy A71 through Jasmine Mobile, Baroda, Gujarat on 2nd September, 2020. I am facing 4 problems with my mobile phone.

Problems are as follows:
1. Unable to access Developer Options
2. Application "Samsung Finance Plus" pops up in the middle of doing my work on the phone.
3. Unable to use Safe Mode.
4. Factory Data Reset is Disabled.

After I had the conversation with one of the executives by calling on the number 1800 108 2222, the executive informed me that if I send a mail to sfplus@samsung.com, the queries will be resolved and I will get the access to all of above mentioned problems, except the factory data reset. When I called samsung care, they also informed me that because I have purchased the phone through Samsung Finance, this is the reason that these services are unavailable to the customer as the phone is purchased on EMI.

I am truly disappointed with this service as at least the end seller or Samsung or DMI should inform the end customer about this service. If I would have known about this service previously, I would have never opted for Samsung Finance and in future also I will recommend my relatives and friends to never go with Samsung Finance. The purpose I need these services is only because I optimize my device as per my needs to make it work more faster. 

I tried calling SFPlus Team, emailed them everything but my problem did not get resolved.

Varunm09
Active Level 4
Others
I just decided to do this.
Abhay3918
Beginner Level 2
Others
that will void warranty and insurance of your phone and online payments apps will not work
0 Likes
Samsung_Support3
Options
Others

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

Please register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application > Get help > Send Feedback > Error report/Ask questions).

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
Faizall277
Active Level 1
Others
The same problem does follow me bro i just purchesed my mobile by finance but if they had to do it they should tolf us earlier tell me please what can i do now im a gamer and i have to on developroption but i cant 😪
Varunm09
Active Level 4
Others
I paid the entire remaining amount. 😅
princesaleem17
Beginner Level 2
Others
bro I too paid yesterday full emis by force closing but I didn't got the availability of this option and Mobile is financed with bajaj plz tell me wat is the solution how it can be available
0 Likes
prakashsurya
Beginner Level 4
Others

After fully payment my device was locked, dmi financeplus application still activate after fully payment

0 Likes
Pootu
Beginner Level 2
Others
Samsung finance page is disappearing
0 Likes
Niladri79
Beginner Level 2
Others
My app ( already installed) is asking to scan a QR code?
0 Likes
gautamking
Beginner Level 2
Others
Samsung finance plus Verification failed
0 Likes