Original topic:

Samsung Ecosystem: Galaxy Life Uninterrupted

(Topic created on: 07-19-2019 10:06 PM)
karansingh005
★★
Options
Others

What can I say, Samsung ecosystem has made not only my life easy, but also my parents as well! I own Galaxy Note 8, Galaxy M20 (which I received at Galaxy M20 launch event) and Galaxy A70 (which I received as a prize for India Ready Action Contest). All of them being Samsung devices, they have SmartSwitch app service by Samsung, which makes really easy to switch between devices very easy. 

Galaxy Buds which I received at Galaxy S10 launch event, has a separate application wearables which is preloaded on Samsung devices. Wearables app really helps in enhancing the sound quality of the music by various functionalities that the application provides. Software Updates are really easy to install using the application, which contributes to stability of Buds. Paring between devices is also easy, by just a flip opening of the lid cover.

Battery Pack which I received at Samsung Galaxy A80 preview, has fast charging facility, which is really great for a power bank. Being manufactured by Samsung itself, we can be sure of incredible reliability of the power bank.

My parents have been Samsung ecosystem for many years. My mom moved from Galaxy S6 to Galaxy S9. She didn't wanted to buy any other device since she likes being in this ecosystem. While my Dad moved from Galaxy S8 to S10+ for same reason.

Well to conclude, I love to be part of Samsung ecosystem. Interaction between my devices is really great. 

What's your story of Samsung Ecosystem? Do share your story of your Samsung Ecosystem down in the comments below!!
3 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
how you edit like this? it's amazing
Others
Thanks mate! I've used the Snapseed app for Google.
0 Likes
MAZ
Active Level 6
Others
feel proud of being a Samsung Member to read such nicely written content. Underlying msg is so clear :Love U SS.