Original topic:

Samsung Brand Ambassador

(Topic created on: 12-27-2019 01:41 PM)
Rishikesh1
★★
Options
Others

Hello Dear Members,
I am Rishikesh Sharma the new Brand Ambassador of Samsung Community. I am A YouTuber, Facebook Group manager and you might have see my videos on Youtube. I have done my Graduation from BITS Pilani in MSc Hons Mathematics and Minor in Film amd media. I am a tech enthusiast and believe Samsung make the best mobile phones out there right now. Whether it comes to curved super amoled displays or IP68 rated smart phones. 

I have used Galaxy S8, Galaxy Note 8, Galaxy Note 9 currently using S21 Ultra. As a social media person my experience of using all the devices is great it feels like you are using one of the best phones in the market. 

Here as a Brand Ambassador I will try keep the community clean and try to post good content. 
Here are some pics clicked by me.

Thanks for reading this post.
7 Comments
Others
visited 2-3 time @Bitspilani, Never had seen you in any event
0 Likes
Others
I graduated in 2016
0 Likes
Others
Congratulations and all the best.
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Others
Dear Samsung, We all M & F series users, want some features. Samsung india discriminates with features across devices, infact device supports then also features are not given. So please give full one ui to all M & F series. Why we are demanding full one ui? Because certain features like carrier aggregation (because processor supports it), bixby, bixby routines, goodlock apps support, clipboard, screen recording, pro video,samsung pay (samsung pay mini in case of non nfc),etc. If samsung india can provide this features in one ui core its fine, but if it is not we want full one ui. We trusted Samsung and we want these features which our device supports because it deserves. The problem with samsung is, it takes and implements the feedback, but only on new launches, why? Did old customers mean nothing to samsung?
If samsung want to create price difference, then it should create on hardware not software. Eg. We would not ask for iris feature, if our device does not have iris scanner. Samsung please listen voice of customers.

👆 👆 👆 PLEASE PROVIDE THIS FEEDBACK TO SAMSUNG AS YOU ARE BRAND AMBASSADOR, YOUR VOICE WOULD BE MORE LISTENED.🙏🙏🙏
0 Likes
Others
Will try to forward it through the appropriate channel
0 Likes
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Others
Thank you 🙏
0 Likes
Taheral
Beginner Level 2
Others