Original topic:

Samsung Brand Ambassador Introduction

(Topic created on: 01-06-2020 04:30 PM)
Others
Hi Samsung Members community, I am Himanshu Singh, one of the newly selected Brand Ambassadors & I belongs to Gorakhpur, Uttar Pradesh.

Currently I am a student of B.Tech + M.Tech from Mechanical Engineering Department from Invertis University, Bareilly, U.P.

I am very keen to use the latest technology and Samsung India provides me the best platform to live my dreams.

My hobbies include acting, watching movies (especially Bollywood), reading tweets & travelling. Recently, I have started my YouTube channel and posted few videos on the topic of CAA & NRC according to my own views upon them... 

I am active on most of the social media platforms like fb, twitter, insta, TikTok etc.

My experience with Samsung has always been wonderful.
Currently I am using Samsung Galaxy A50 (which I won in Samsung Young Innovators Contest in my college).

And since Oct.19, I have been using Samsung Members app. I keep sharing posts on the same and try to help other users to solve their issues.

My best moments in Samsung Members include: the day I got my first badge, the day I got first like,  the day I found myself in shortlisted candidates for Brand Ambassador program and the day I got selected as Brand Ambassador.

I haven't attended any Samsung event so far but I am hoping to attend upcoming events soon.

As a brand ambassador, my aim is to keep the community clean and encourage more Samsung users to use 'Samsung Members' to get answers to their queries.

At last, I'd like to thank Samsung Members team for giving me an opportunity to share my knowledge with this amazing community.

Thank You Samsung India for giving such opportunity to live our own life with Samsung.

Thank You.
6 Comments
CasualGamer
Active Level 1
Others
congrats Himanshu
Others
Thank You so much
0 Likes
Others
Congratulations and all the best!
Others
thanks Komal
0 Likes
galaxeyfan
Active Level 1
Others
very nice
0 Likes
animeshmodi
Expert Level 5
Others
Dear Samsung, We all M & F series users, want some features. Samsung india discriminates with features across devices, infact device supports then also features are not given. So please give full one ui to all M & F series. Why we are demanding full one ui? Because certain features like carrier aggregation (because processor supports it), bixby, bixby routines, goodlock apps support, clipboard, screen recording, pro video,samsung pay (samsung pay mini in case of non nfc),etc. If samsung india can provide this features in one ui core its fine, but if it is not we want full one ui. We trusted Samsung and we want these features which our device supports because it deserves. The problem with samsung is, it takes and implements the feedback, but only on new launches, why? Did old customers mean nothing to samsung?
If samsung want to create price difference, then it should create on hardware not software. Eg. We would not ask for iris feature, if our device does not have iris scanner. Samsung please listen voice of customers.

👆 👆 👆 PLEASE PROVIDE THIS FEEDBACK TO SAMSUNG AS YOU ARE BRAND AMBASSADOR, YOUR VOICE WOULD BE MORE LISTENED.
0 Likes