Original topic:

Samsung Bespoke Refrigerator launch – Coming soon

(Topic created on: 09-17-2022 10:16 AM)
Admin
Community Manager
Options
Others

Elegant colors, incredible combinations arriving soon with the new Bespoke. Catch the unveiling and learn more about it on Samsung social handles, on 20th Sept 2022 at 12 PM. Sign up to get notified about the Bespoke launch event.

Know more- http://spr.ly/6056MrKdn

#BespokeRefrigerator

7 Comments
Sid_Karna
Expert Level 5
Others
Fix the phones that were trashed by your software updates first. I don't think anyone should trust Samsung with big investments like that for a premium refrigerator, given how you treat your premium customers like s20 series users.

On top of that the Samsung customer support is the worst. We get the same copy pasted replies from bots.

Posting issues on this app is also useless. The moderators or the BAs barely reply to queries.

And, you, the Admin never cares to attend to the difficulties of users here.

The Samsung members platform in other regions are proactive and useful. Users do get their problems solved there.

I am sad to say that Samsung India members app and customer care are a big let down.
I won't be buying nor recommending Samsung products to anyone anymore. You should note the fact that my family bought 5 Samsung devices in the last year. So when I say this, you should understand that the pathetic- non existent customer support and poor manufacturing quality is what pushed me and thousands of others like me away from this brand.

This link shows the extent of manufacturing issue. https://r2.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S/S20-series-s20-s20-s20-Ultra-display-issues-respective-...
sahariy
Beginner Level 2
Others
MD sahariya ahmed emon
0 Likes
paidap
Beginner Level 3
Others
Video gaan
0 Likes
Nicolaus16
Active Level 3
Others
I joined the community to know about costumer satisfaction but I found that even those flagship buyers are not satisfied.
I don't know where is the company going.
A well known brand which was not always like this previously there phones were good and now I am afraid of buying their devices.
Who knows about a budget device when their flagships are not safe.
0 Likes
Others
hi sir my name is iffat shaikh...today I am coming my mobile problem plz solve me. tek it my request..plz...my mobile model no ( Samsung Galaxy A50)today I am telling you a very painful story by placing my hand on my heart. my mobile is samsung a50 its Neither the camera was feeding in my mobile, I am cupping on the battery, the fingerprint is working but there is a lot of problem, the fingerprint works a little late plz ask you to go half heart please give me a new update which need update of 4.1ui version and needed a android version of 12 runs plz please give me a new one because my phone is only 2 years old i took it for 24000 please sir request once Look and have mercy on me, have pity on me please
0 Likes
Others
hi sir my name is iffat shaikh...today I am coming my mobile problem plz solve me. tek it my request..plz...my mobile model no ( Samsung Galaxy A50)today I am telling you a very painful story by placing my hand on my heart. my mobile is samsung a50 its Neither the camera was feeding in my mobile, I am cupping on the battery, the fingerprint is working but there is a lot of problem, the fingerprint works a little late plz ask you to go half heart please give me a new update which need update of 4.1ui version and needed a android version of 12 runs plz please give me a new one because my phone is only 2 years old i took it for 24000 please sir request once Look and have mercy on me, have pity on me please
0 Likes
Rajutatuskar
Active Level 2
Others
Raju Tatuskar
0 Likes