Original topic:

Samsung App Booster (Galaxy Labs), suggestions and other random gripes.

(Topic created on: 03-06-2020 11:20 AM)
Ria93
Active Level 3
Options
Others
I've had this incredibly promising useful app (Galaxy Labs) and its module (Samsung App Booster) installed on my device, for a little while now, and I honestly do notice a slight improvement in my device's overall performance after running the module, time from time. However, I've also installed HTC's "Boost+" app and found that it has a far more drastic positive effect on my device's performance. I know Samsung has a team of hard working and dedicated professionals working on these amazing solutions for users, and I respect them and their efforts, but sometimes it feels as though Samsung just wants to stay at second or third place, compared to competitors, for some reason. I want for the Galaxy Labs module to have HTC's app's similar positive effect on my Samsung device, and it is clearly possible if installing an HTC app can achieve this much on Samsung hardware, but something or someone at Samsung just refuses to provide this level of service to the customer. The same is true with Samsung's photo processing software or its stock camera app. People often end up having no other option but to install Google's superior GCam because Samsung simply refuses to listen to what the user wants. This goes for all levels and tiers of devices. Video quality is consistently inconsistent, jittery, choppy when panning and plain embarrassing when compared to what Apple and Google provide. At this point, and with all the power Samsung has, this HAS to be a conscious and purposely included flaw. There's no other rational reason Samsung isn't getting all these things right. There HAS to be a conscious commitment to providing less than proper services and apps to users. It's strange but in my mind there's no rational reason Samsung should have inferior app performance/design or weird oversharpened/over-exposed and over saturated unrealistic picture and video quality. This HAS to be on purpose at this point. In my personal view Samsung is by far the foremost best choice for Android use, with its peerless gorgeous displays and its fast improving One Ui skin. I shudder at the thought of even turning to Apple and iOS. Please Please Please will someone at Samsung just listen to the customers for once???? Other companies are getting it all right. There's no reason Samsung is languishing behind. 
7 Comments
HarpreetMakol
Expert Level 2
Others
Very well explained post 👍🏻👌🏻
HarpreetMakol
Expert Level 2
Others
where can one fine Galaxy Labs, I couldn't find it on Galaxy store or even on Playstore...
Ria93
Active Level 3
Others
You can find it on Apkmirror. Search for it by name or for "Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd", it should be listed alongside all of Samsung's other apps.
HarpreetMakol
Expert Level 2
Others
it's not in Galaxy store....??
0 Likes
Ria93
Active Level 3
Others
Just now searched for the app in the Galaxy store and it isn't present, like you said. I don't use Google's Play Store all that much, I always disable it as soon as I've installed all necessary apps, so I honestly wouldn't have a clue if the app is in their store or not. I found the Apk for the app on the Apkmirror site, like I do with all other apps I use. Hope you have luck with finding it.
HarpreetMakol
Expert Level 2
Others
pls advise....can we not download Galaxy Labs through Galaxy store or Playstore....??
0 Likes
Ria93
Active Level 3
Others
I've always manually updated apps, or installed new apps right from the Apkmirror website. I honestly do not know if Samsung lists this app in the Galaxy store.