(Topic created on: 03-27-2020 03:59 AM)
immi007
Expert Level 5
Options
Others

Samsung vs Apple in  Nutshell  Burgers🤔🍔🍔 🍔 🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔
SpongeBob like burgers

Source internet

All of the Samsung fanboys: I'm not an isheep, I'm not hating on Samsung. I just wanted to point out how many flagship models samsung makes.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
COVID19
Active Level 8
Others
Samsung always creates a mess with launching new models with multiple variations and forgets that it has a lot of devices which needs to be maintained by software update ....
Apple launches phones once a year and supports it for at least 4 or 5 years.

View solution in context

12 Comments
Hualngo
Active Level 8
Others
Well you have Iphone X1, Iphone X1 pro, Iphone X1 pro max as well.
0 Likes
immi007
Expert Level 5
Others
well i don't have what you assume
0 Likes
Hualngo
Active Level 8
Others
And don't forget, Base model comes with Lcd display and HD only. Whereas S20 comes with Qhd and Super amoled
immi007
Expert Level 5
Others
Those are some plus points, what about software support, aging of phone, phone value/resale value, .etc
post is not focused on that point btw.
0 Likes
Solution
COVID19
Active Level 8
Others
Samsung always creates a mess with launching new models with multiple variations and forgets that it has a lot of devices which needs to be maintained by software update ....
Apple launches phones once a year and supports it for at least 4 or 5 years.
immi007
Expert Level 5
Others
yes, iPhone 5s received security update. that's 7 years... and I'm waiting for march security update .. 2 years old phone. .
0 Likes
Hualngo
Active Level 8
Others
Do people really use phone foe 4 years, No. And yes updates are good in ios, I'll give credit.
Iphone X1 base model cost 65K with 4BG Ram, Lcd an display and not even 1080p resolution. No fast charger, average battery.
immi007
Expert Level 5
Others
usage of phone depends on individual user.
Yes it's 720 that's a bad thing.
fast charger decreases battery life , Apple knows it so it's taking time to reach the point where Android is right now.
battery life is better in iPhone 11 - use 720 p screen you know it.

i argued this many times bro ...i will reply later since I'm little sleepy.
for now simply put Apple iPhone price is not worth when compared to its rivals but when you see the real world usage and life of other phones you would know it.
0 Likes
immi007
Expert Level 5
Others
usage of phone depends on individual user.
Yes it's 720 that's a bad thing.
fast charger decreases battery life , Apple knows it so it's taking time to reach the point where Android is right now.
battery life is better in iPhone 11 - uses 720 p screen- you know it.

i argued this many times bro ...i will reply later since I'm little sleepy.
for now simply put Apple iPhone price is not worth when compared to its rivals but when you see the real world usage and life of other phones you would know it.
0 Likes