Resolved! Solved

Original topic:

Samsung A7 2018 display

(Topic created on: 10-15-2022 06:13 AM)
chathugayani
Active Level 3
Options
Others
Samsung A7 display  දාගන්න පුලුවන්ද.. කියක් වෙනවාද.. මිල ගණන් එක්කලා තිියන තැනත් එවන්න. Plz..

6 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Dihane_M
Expert Level 5
Others
Samsung service center ekakata katha kera nam latest price, availablity eke gana dana ganna puluwan.
Google eke search kera nam oyata laga ma service center eke thiyene thana and phone number eke dana gana puluwan

If my answer was helpful please click the 3 dots on the right and click accept solution 🙂 😊

View solution in context

Solution
Others
I recommend you to check with Samsung Service Centre. They'll send you a quotation. Also, try sites like Daraz (Only from authorised)

View solution in context

Solution
Sha_zan
Expert Level 1
Others
Approximately, the Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018) Screen replacement cost should be under Rs.10000. I suggest you visit any nearest Samsung service center for additional help.

Be sure to click the 3 dots and " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Thanks... 👍

View solution in context

Solution
mahzal
Active Level 9
Others
I recommend you to check with Samsung service center best display best service Samsung galaxy A7(2018) replacement cost be under RS7000

View solution in context

Solution
W_Wijesundara
Expert Level 2
Others
A7 2018 phone එකට Display එකක් දාගන්න නම් Rs.10,000 වැඩි Cost එකක් යයි. මුලින්ම Samsung Service Center එකකට කතා කරල බලන්න.

If my answer was helpful please click the 3 dots on the right and click accept solution 😃 😃

Thank You 😃

View solution in context

Solution
Others
Hi... දැනට තියෙන situation එකත් එක්ක prices ඉක්මනට වෙනස් වෙන්න පුළුවන්. ඒක නිසා Samsung authorized service centre එහෙකින්ම check කරලා බලන එක තමයි හොඳ.

View solution in context

7 Comments
Solution
Dihane_M
Expert Level 5
Others
Samsung service center ekakata katha kera nam latest price, availablity eke gana dana ganna puluwan.
Google eke search kera nam oyata laga ma service center eke thiyene thana and phone number eke dana gana puluwan

If my answer was helpful please click the 3 dots on the right and click accept solution 🙂 😊
Solution
Others
I recommend you to check with Samsung Service Centre. They'll send you a quotation. Also, try sites like Daraz (Only from authorised)
Solution
Sha_zan
Expert Level 1
Others
Approximately, the Samsung Galaxy A7 (2018) Screen replacement cost should be under Rs.10000. I suggest you visit any nearest Samsung service center for additional help.

Be sure to click the 3 dots and " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Thanks... 👍
Solution
mahzal
Active Level 9
Others
I recommend you to check with Samsung service center best display best service Samsung galaxy A7(2018) replacement cost be under RS7000
Solution
W_Wijesundara
Expert Level 2
Others
A7 2018 phone එකට Display එකක් දාගන්න නම් Rs.10,000 වැඩි Cost එකක් යයි. මුලින්ම Samsung Service Center එකකට කතා කරල බලන්න.

If my answer was helpful please click the 3 dots on the right and click accept solution 😃 😃

Thank You 😃
Solution
Others
Hi... දැනට තියෙන situation එකත් එක්ක prices ඉක්මනට වෙනස් වෙන්න පුළුවන්. ඒක නිසා Samsung authorized service centre එහෙකින්ම check කරලා බලන එක තමයි හොඳ.