Original topic:

Samsung A50 Fingerprint retardation issue

(Topic created on: 03-31-2020 05:43 PM)
KEYKK
Active Level 4
Options
Others
Hello,

I have found an issue regarding fingerprint in my mobile. I am not sure whether it is same in most others. Please help me with this ?

When I add my finfmgerprints newly, the fingerprint unlock is working amazing within 1 hour for adding. Later it is taking 3-5 attempts to unlock. 

I don't know whether it is cache issue or something. To make it work again flawlessly, I remove and add them again. It works for sometime again and gets worst later.

Can someone please help me?
Please comment and like if anyone is facing same kind of issue.

Just now I registered a request with reference number 3744837770 by talking to Samsung Chat. If anyone wants to make amnedments to my request, please contact them with this service number.

P.s. : I am adding same thumb for 3 times for faster unlock everytime.
6 Comments
KEYKK
Active Level 4
Others
Thanks for the reply. Yes, it's in warranty. I bought it 15 days before.

Are you also a A50 user ? Is your fingerprint working great all the time without any issue with time ?
0 Likes
KEYKK
Active Level 4
Others
Hello,

I went to service center and highlighted my issue. They said that they will calibrate the fingerprint sensor and re-update the whole device again with latest samsung official OS.

They are confidently saying that this issue will not occue after calibration.

Is it a correct process that they have mentioned ?
0 Likes
yash2408
Beginner Level 2
Others
in tempered glass fingerprint not working
0 Likes
yash2408
Beginner Level 2
Others
how to calibrate fingerprint in samsung galaxy a50
jnudhaka
Beginner Level 4
Others
After updating on February 2020, when I try to unlock through finger print it doesn't work shown a message fingerprint sensor calibration needed. How to resolve this problem? Model-Samsung A50s
Chuks1
Beginner Level 3
Others

My device is Samsung A70 and I am experiencing similar problem with fingerprint 

0 Likes