Original topic:

STORY OF A PROUD BRAND AMBASSADOR!!😊😊πŸ”₯

(Topic created on: 11-21-2019 06:33 PM)
SINGH4
Active Level 6
Options
Others
My name is Prabhjeet Singh Oberoi,I am happy to introduce myself as Samsung Members Brand Ambassador from Delhi!!!!

I am a student studying BBA. I am the guy you would love to trust and rely upon!!! I love to make new friends and would be always there for your help!!!
My hobbies are to write poems etc I love to play basketball!! Talking about my passion, I want to be a successful entrepreneur in coming future!!! Samsung has always been my first choice in any case, either it be a smartphone or any other electronics. My current smartphone is SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 9 Being a fan of the note series i have used the whole note series from Note1 till Note9 Samsung Members community has always been close to my heart its been about an year i am active on the Community As a Brand Ambassador i have contributed both in the form of a Tech Expert as well as Photography Expert to the community My journey with Samsung as an ambassador started about an year ago!!! I was lucky enough to get the chance attend several events organised by Samsung To name a few:- 
S10 launch, M20launch, A80 Preview 

Well talking about something i cherish the most in my journey with Samsung!! It would be surely the time when i was invited for the S10 launch that feeling to see a phone launch live was something next level for me!!! I really want to thank Samsung for giving me such a big opportunity and adding a bundle of experience to my life!!!Smiling Face
12 Comments
KaramBhangu
Active Level 7
Others
congratulations bro πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘ŒπŸ‘Œ
SINGH4
Active Level 6
Others
Thankyou!!!")
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
bro is posting like is nessecery ?? dont mind it I am just asking you
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
for BA
SINGH4
Active Level 6
Others
No bro!!! its not cumpulsory!!!
just wanted to interact with fellow members like you!!!

just to make new friends!!! as i stated above!!! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
Others
good one bro !
SINGH4
Active Level 6
Others
thanks bro!!!:)
0 Likes
FizzyPatel
Active Level 7
Others
Happy for you bro