Did you mean: 

Original topic:

SAMSUNG **bleep** PHONES

(Topic created on: 03-29-2020 05:16 AM)
Humxa786
Active Level 4
Options
Others
Don't  Buy Samsung **bleep** devices if you are a gamer like Pubg, COD etc... 

Lagging on my galaxy S10+ exynos 
its my advice don't buy **bleep** craps made by samsung even they aren't working to improve in new update of game launcher more lag and more heatup issue is comming....
in short i want to say.... Bakwas hy samsung 
14 Comments
HamzaShfq
Active Level 7
Others
a30s ha touch bekaar ha game me
0 Likes
junniscorpio
Active Level 3
Others
true
0 Likes
junniscorpio
Active Level 3
Others
amount to same lete han. to perfomance be same dene chahye naa. haan agar 10 20 hazar disount kr ke dete to banda kahe tek ha. lkn jab pese pure le rahe hon perfomance wo na den. not a fair thing.
junniscorpio
Active Level 3
Others
muje ye pata ha bhai. lkn whi me keh raha hon ke hmre leye exynos ka ana ha to exynos behtr banaye. ya pese kam le. but jahan snapdragon gaming ke leye acha ha.wahi exynos daily use ke muqabile snapdragon se acha ha. to what can we see. all we want is some type of improvment through software update to focus on gamming.
junniscorpio
Active Level 3
Others
as far as i know. if samsung wants to improve the speed and perfomance they can do it by pushing an update regarding the speed and smothnes for gammers. and i am sure it will resolve.
i agree. snapdragon and exynos differences. but they both are capable of gaming. and exynos could be improved. but problem is samsung dont notice. They can improve by improving game booster and other factors which i dont know maybe some technical person can suggest through which improvment samsung can get it better.