Did you mean: 

Original topic:

SAMSUNG PAKISTAN

(Topic created on: 05-13-2023 04:15 AM)
farooqbintariq_1998
Active Level 3
Options
Others
Samsung Pakistan has become more like a comedy circus; making a fool of their customers. First a big mismanagement in S23 series deliveries. Now, when I received an email from them (Samsung Pakistan) regarding a gift which is supposed to be a gift. It clearly says thay I have been selected for the gift among all the customers. To claim, I have will have to enter the code in the checkout section and IT DIDN'T WORKED. I contacted them on there website. They apologized and said the gift ran OUT OF STOCK. So, how come the gift ran out of stock when I AM SELECTED among all the other SAMSUNG customers. 
IS THIS HOW YOU GUYS ARE SUPPOSED TO DEAL WITH YOUR LOYAL CUSTOMERS???
WHAT A JOKE SAMSUNG PAKISTAN 👏👏 👏

9 Comments
thisissheraz
Active Level 7
Others
True
0 Likes
Shahbaz1806
Active Level 4
Others
It Says it just gave you chance u should poll in as fast as possible
0 Likes
Others
Brother, it clearly states that you have been SELECTED. Does selected mean that you enter a chance to win your gift?
If you are selected for a limited amount of gifts, so is the company supposed to send emails to 200 selected people while the number of gifts is 50?

They shouldn't have mentioned the word "SELECTED" because it's very misleading.
0 Likes
Others
They could have said that the offer was valid for a day or two. but it wasn't like that...
0 Likes
Daniel4217
Active Level 7
Others
Yeh fraud ha, agr Samsung Pakistan ne official email send kiya hota, usk neechy kisi bandy k naam na hota
0 Likes
Others
it's not fraud. I confirmed it from Samsung support agents. They told me that the gift ran out of stock.
0 Likes
Daniel4217
Active Level 7
Others
Pata nae, mera friend k sath aisa hua tha ... baad ma pata chala k wo sab fruad tha ...
Others
fraud tu ek qism ka ha ke gift mila ha aur claim krne lagu tu out of stock hogaya LOL 😂
0 Likes
Daniel4217
Active Level 7
Others
Point
0 Likes