Original topic:

SAMSUNG ONE UI 4.1 ON MY GALAXY A21S LAGGING ISSUE ⚠️

(Topic created on: 07-26-2022 03:39 PM)
kowsikan
Active Level 1
Options
Others
Hi everyone..im kowsikan from Sri Lanka i updated
ONE UI 4.1 version in my galaxy a21s. After the update my phone is so lagging and i reset my phone but it's still little bit lagging. i think everyone have this issue i don't know what to do. Please Samsung fix this issue⚠️ #samsung #lagging

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Others
I don't think its a bug. This is an issue to be expected with every new android upgrade. There is always a risk of lag and bugs if you don't factory reset your device.

The easiest way to fix this is to backup all ur data and factory reset the phone. The lag will disappear

If my comment helped you in any way, please consider hitting the 3 dot menu and accepting my answer as a solution.

Thanks 😊😊

View solution in context

9 Comments
Bhashu
Active Level 8
Others
1. Restart the device.
2. Clean the Cache. ( If not working 1 )

Cache clearing isnt dangerous. It clear Unnecessary files in ur device.

How to Clear the Cache ?

1. Connect the smartphone with the computer or laptop by USB Type C.

2.Hold at the same time Volume up + on/off button

3. Release the volume button when your Samsung Galaxy A21s vibrates.

4. Navigate with the volume buttons, find Wipe Cache Partition , confirm with the power button.

5. Click on Yes

6.Then find Reboot system now

If my answer was helpful to you, please click on 3 dots & select ' Accept Solution'.

Thank You 😊
Vister
Active Level 5
Others
Dear, the cache cleaning doesn't work after updating to android 12😅
Bhashu
Active Level 8
Others
No, Still it working. U can also try. Try above steps correctly. 😉
0 Likes
Vister
Active Level 5
Others
It's working. Friend 😃, but the problem is it doesn't clears the old data caches on android 11. Just use Galaxy App booster. It will solve all the problems. Actually galaxy app booster is pre installed in good guardians as it is in high end devices of Samsung (S,N,A*upper)
Bhashu
Active Level 8
Others
Mmmm, we will try 😉😁
Bhashu
Active Level 8
Others
Is it work on android 12 🤔
Vister
Active Level 5
Others
Actually the question is that, It already works perfectly with high end devices which have android 12 also some midrages works. However if the app doesn't pre-installed your device will no longer supported for app booster in android 12.

(A lower version works for any device, but It showing a wrong precentage for the device which have android 12 and unsupported.)
0 Likes
Solution
Others
I don't think its a bug. This is an issue to be expected with every new android upgrade. There is always a risk of lag and bugs if you don't factory reset your device.

The easiest way to fix this is to backup all ur data and factory reset the phone. The lag will disappear

If my comment helped you in any way, please consider hitting the 3 dot menu and accepting my answer as a solution.

Thanks 😊😊
kowsikan
Active Level 1
Others
I reset my phone but still it's little bit lagging 🤦
0 Likes