SAMSUNG KNOX FEATURE/I LIKE THE MOST

(Topic created on: 06-22-2020 04:56 PM)
Sidhabhi
★★
Options
Others
WHY KNOX

Hmmmm

In easy language..it keeps your device safe secure and protected..

As knox is a big security system, so coming to one of the knox supported feature is really a difficult task..but personally i like FIND MY MOBILE as one of the best knox supported feature,which not only helps in securing our valuable data when phone is lost but also helps in reset password/pin/pattern and helps in other functions too👇

KEEP TRACK OF YOUR SMARTPHONE WITH FIND MY MOBILE FEATURE::

Our smartphone is an essential part of our life, but we are only human. In case of loss or theft, the Find My Mobile service allows us to remotely locate our smartphone, backup data stored on the device to Samsung Cloud, lock the screen, and even block access to Samsung Pay. And if we need to, we can also delete all data stored on your device.

So, one feature serves many purposes..

USEFUL LINKS:

👆👆 👆👆 👆   

Complete information on how to use find my                                         mobile 

SO WITH KNOX
                      YOUR DEVICE IS SAFE

NJOI 👍👍👍👍🙂🙂🙂🙂

15 Comments
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
bhai uo m30s wale person aab dikhai nehi de raha hain ..jo software dalke Knox security lane wala tha 🤣🤣🤣
iamrohitkm
Expert Level 5
Others
Yup this is a very good system which is not available in any other flagship devices. So I suggest all to buy Samsung devices for your safety. Still i don get it why people buy useless one plus devices.
Others
If I am correct, Samsung Knox is a special security layer found in top-tier Samsung phones that can separate and isolate personal and business user data. You can almost think of it as a way to turn one phone into two because of the way it manages apps and the data those apps create, as well as any data you enter into them.

So basically it protects the business user data.
How come it will protect the personal user data?

Even google has find my mobile built into android.

I still find some incidences where hackers can bypass knox security. So what is the use of paying premium for it?
0 Likes
Others
That's totally upto you bro, I don't know if you are asking me or bravetiger..and bytw hackers can do anything..also knox enterprise for business solution is different aspect..

I can provide you link..just go through it..

Also, paying premium or not is like user dependent scenario...

M series wale ko bhi knox chahieye..aur personally mere paas S10+ hote huai bhi I never used secure folder till date..kyunki mera usage waise nahi ki mujhe har waqt privacy chahieye..
Others
I know knox enterprise for business solution is different aspect..

My concern is about device safety. Knox only protects the encrypted container that is secure folder.

How come it will protect user space is all I want to know? Whether you tell or brave tiger who recommends buying samsung? I just want to clarify the doubt.
0 Likes
Others
😂😂😂😂..i never recommend anything on this platform..
Others
Not you bravetiger is recommending samsung 🤣🤣🤣
0 Likes
Others
Bro,knox..ko samajhna padeda..ki kaise chip level >data encryption>data isolation>run time protection pe ye kaam karta hai..isliye ye data protect karne me jayeda saksham hai..
Others
But it protects only encrypted container data right? That is secure folder. Not whole mobile data.

If yes then please let me know how if not then you need to change your article "In easy language..it keeps your device safe secure and protected.."

You are misleading entire forum.
0 Likes