Original topic:

SAMSUNG INNOVATION/CREATIVITY/PRODUCTIVITY

(Topic created on: 06-30-2020 05:35 PM)
Sidhabhi
★★
Options
Others
Take a look at the infographic below for an in-depth look at 10 of the Galaxy range’s leading innovations that have redefined the smartphone experience over the past 10 years.

FOR ME SAMSUNG'S DUAL APERTURE CAMERA WAS THE MAIN INVENTION WHICH REALLY HELPED IN IMPROVING MY PHOTOGRAPHY SKILLS.

DUAL APERTURE PRO GRADE CAMERA::

FIRST FEATURED ON S9 SERIES(2018).

The Dual Aperture technology included in the S9 series flagships was example of pioneering camera innovation.

In a nutshell, the technology enables the camera to automatically adjust to various lighting conditions just as the human eye would. It does this by combining an F1.5 aperture lens with an F2.4. The ability to let in more light when it’s dark and less when it’s bright enables the camera to minimize visual distortion and ensures that photos are crisp and clear anytime, anywhere.

And this innovation goes one step ahead with S10 series. 

The Galaxy S10's camera comes with intelligent software and professional lenses so that  users can capture exactly what they see, as they see it and thanks to an unprecedented Ultra Wide 123° panoramic field of view among other innovations that allow users to capture pro-grade photos and videos. 

Samsung camera gives you freedom to create GIF of their clips, can add soundtracks and do loads of other customization with default video editor.

With S10 SERIES dedicated NIGHT MODE ,one can capture crisp images in low light conditions::

This level of clarity is possible thanks to Samsung’s pairing of a new F1.5 aperture lens, which is the brightest currently available on a smartphone, with an F2.4 lens.

The lenses automatically adjust their apertures to reduce visual distortion and delivers the best possible picture. Users may also adjust the apertures manually by utilizing the pro-mode.

NIGHT MODE WITH SPOT COLOR

So, I can say, that Samsung dual aperture pro grade camera innovation really helped in upgrading my photography skill..and by the way am still learning..

4 Comments
Others
Samsung has definitely made improvements in the camera department over the last couple of years
although they did brought in the dual aperture system for cameras (which I personally thought would be widely helpful) but the reviews pointed otherwise
And as they recently scrapped the idea of such a complicated system in the S20 series we cant mark that as a successful innovation!!
Others
Point of views may differ..for me its a great deal..but maza aur badh jaata jab ye dual aperture ka control har time humare haath me hota..(i know pro mode me hai.) but we in general never use pro mode regularly..aur Aditya..S20 series ko to khair side hi me rakho..woh device khud me ek innovation hai..Features removal won't tel that if it was great innovation or not..like they removed heart rate sensor to include tof..

par bhai..aapko jayeda knowledge hai photography ki(m still in learning phase)🙂
0 Likes
Others
The s9 camera Innovation I love the most
0 Likes
MOHAN6642
Active Level 7
Others
At this time all the companies increased their products price. But the samsung is the only company decreasing their price . Here you clearly understand how much demand samsung is having at this time .Reason behind
this they selling their mobiles with WORST EXYNOS PROCESSORS in india. If you play big games they will hang like any thing . Their service is also WORST.

DEAR FRIENDS,

I HAVE PURCHASED SAMSUNG M30S MOBILE.

THIS MOBILE SIGNAL RECEPTION IS VERY WEEK. CONFIRMLY I WILL BET SAMSUNG TECHNICAL PEOPLE ALSO WITH 100000/_ REGARDING SIGNAL RECEPTION IS WEAKER THAN OTHER MOBILES LIKE XIAOMI, REALME LIKE CHINESE MOBILES. DONT PURCHASE THIS MOBILES . THEY ARE PROVIDING THEIR ' EXYNOS ' WORST PERFORMING PROCESSORS. THIS IS REAL WHAT I AM TELLING . BELOW I HAVE GIVEN SIMPLE EXAMPLE FOR YOU.

FOR SAMSUNG S20 MOBILE , THEY ARE PROVIDING THEIR WORST 'EXYNOS' PROCESSORS IN INDIA , FOR THE SAME MOBILE IN AMERICA THEY ARE PROVIDING BEST SNAPDRAGON 865 PROCEESOR . EVEN THEIR KOREAN PEOPLE ALSO HATED THE SAMSUNG 'EXYNOS' PROCESSOR PERFORMANCE IN ' SAMSUNG S20 ' MOBILE.

AND THEIR SERVICE ALSO VERY WORST. TODAY I VISITED THEIR SERVICE CENTRE TO RECTIFY THE CHARGING PORT PROBLEM , HE TOLD THAT IT WILL TAKE ONE WEEK TO 10 DAYS TO RECTIFY THE PROBLEM . THIS IS A SMALL PROBLEM . I TOLD HIM TAKE THE COMPLAINT , AND GIVE MY MOBILE BACK , AFTER ONE WEEK I WILL COME AND I WILL GIVE THE MOBILE AND RECTIFY THE MOBILE WITH NEW PART . HE REFUSED FOR THE SAME . REGARDING THIS ALSO I CALLED THEIR CUSTOMER CARE , THEY ARE NOT ABLE TO TELL WHERE THE PART AVAILABLE TO THE NEAREST SERVICE CENTRE IN GUNTUR DISTRICT.

OTHER COMPANIES ARE DOING SMALL PROBLEMS WITH IN ONE DAY. BUT SAMSUNG IS TAKING 10 DAYS . THIS MUCH OF WORST THEY ARE DOING SERVICE.

THEY ARE RELEASING NUMBER OF MODELS WITH SAME PROCESSOR 'EXYNOS 9611' BUT NOT MAINTAINING PROPER SPARE PARTS AT THEIR SERVICE CENTERS . THEIR SERVICE CENTER PEOPLE ARE BEHAVING LIKE GAZITTED OFFICERS. FIRST OF ALL THIS IS THE MAIN PROBLEM WITH SAMSUNG.
0 Likes