Original topic:

S9+ green screen issue

(Topic created on: 08-27-2021 10:52 AM)
SaketPriyadarshi
Active Level 8
Options
Others
Hey there I am facing screen screen issue in my galaxy S9+... can I get a fix for it please and for me its a big concern.... At service center they are charging 12k for screen fix but I think its software issue... I tried all the fixes there at YouTube and sammobile page but stuck on same problem😔
6 Comments
AlphaTrion
Expert Level 1
Others
It's hardware issue.
This is common with Samsung's displays. Replacing screen is the only solution.
0 Likes
Others
This is second time I am facing this issue... 1 time after doing hard reset it cured that's why I am confused to pay 12k for display replacement as if it software issue then most probably it will hit again
0 Likes
AlphaTrion
Expert Level 1
Others
According to samsung its a hardware issue.
Seems like they don't even know to diagnose their own products well.
0 Likes
Bhanuprakashh
Active Level 4
Others
Don't mind the suggestion..

Mi 11x is giving around 5k extra on exchange. Exchange value for S9 is around 10k. Better to exchange and use Card related offers to get it at less price.
0 Likes
manuj303
Active Level 3
Others
I am having the same issue. It has happened after a security patch update. Lot of users are facing this issue. Samsung is not addressing this problem.
0 Likes
Others

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We request you to kindly visit the service center for a physical inspection of your device. You can locate your nearest service center with this given link: https://www.samsung.com/in/support/service-center/  

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards, 
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes