Original topic:

S9 OR S9+ OR NOTE 9

(Topic created on: 08-12-2018 01:52 PM)
Rishi0007
Active Level 9
Options
Others
i am a s7 user...a serious samsung lover....i brought s7 edge before 8 mnth. So what should i buy...s9 or s9+ or note 9..or should i wait for 10th anniversary?
siddh
Active Level 8
Others
big screen=note 9
med screen with same features=s9 plus
small screen=s9
Rishi0007
Active Level 9
Others
i thing s9 is same of the size of s7 edge
siddh
Active Level 8
Others
almost
ashu225
Expert Level 1
Others
from my suggestion go for pixel 3 xl with stock android experience which provide timely update and if you are samsung fan go with s10 as it would be first indisplay fingerprint scanner samsung smartphone
Rishi0007
Active Level 9
Others
make sense
Arka24
Active Level 4
Others
in my opinion I feel the S9 plus is a more practical phone as I hardly will ever use the s pen I think it's the same generally....and also the S9 plus will get some price cut now so my suggestion will be the S9 plus which has 90% of the features........I like pixel too but the hardware is not satisfactory and has no resale value one of my friends sold his pixel for an iPhone and he didn't even get 50% resale value that also after only 5 months
Rishi0007
Active Level 9
Others
but Bluetooth s pen, live messages n s pen features are not worthy?
Arka24
Active Level 4
Others
if u think u will be using it a lot then go for it......or else go for S9 plus you can get it at a cheaper in couple of weeks.....or if you can wait go for the S10. it's the 10th anniversary for Samsung it's going to be special
Rishi0007
Active Level 9
Others
ok ty...
shubham425
Active Level 7
Others
go for jiophone☺