Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Repost : Don't Buy Samsung

(Topic created on: 04-12-2020 10:25 AM)
Humxa786
Active Level 4
Options
Others
Its my advice don't buy samsung phones even you youtube you will watch videos in the favour of samsung but never trust them they are just showing you paid content.I am using Galaxy S10+ exynos and and PUBG is lagging very badly and in my bro's Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 pro pubg works more better then my phone. #Damn_SAMSUNG
7 Comments
Uzairmalick
Expert Level 2
Others
on my A50 i block all calls during playing pubg but when i am in game i got calls in it **bleep**
0 Likes
Humxa786
Active Level 4
Others
Hahahah....**bleep** Samsung
0 Likes
miguelsigler
Active Level 4
Others
bud, you have to include pubg in the Game launcher list and configure Game launcher to block incoming calls and messages, its works fine because I use an A50 with call of duty mobile. Greeting.🖖
0 Likes
Uzairmalick
Expert Level 2
Others
its also include in game launche its could not show call divert activated during game if someone call me
0 Likes
Uzairmalick
Expert Level 2
Others
how to configure game launcher to block incomming calls kindly share the screen shoot
0 Likes
miguelsigler
Active Level 4
Others
friend, Not all S10 + are like this, you should have them check your phone, contact technical service or directly find out how you can repair it if you do not have a guarantee
0 Likes
Humxa786
Active Level 4
Others
There is no issue with hardware...issue is with optimization and samsung isn't taking serious.
0 Likes