Original topic:

Regarding Samsung Frame TV 2020 55"

(Topic created on: 10-05-2020 05:27 PM)
Happy91
Beginner Level 2
Options
Others

Hi there, 

I bought samsung frame tv 2020 55" a couple of months ago from Samsung Online Store. Everything is running fine on tv except one little thing. 
Whenever I connect any bluetooth headphone or earphone, there is a small glitch after every 1-2 minutes which spoils the complete experience of TV. This does not happens when I connect bluetooth speaker but only on headphones and earphones. I have tried a couple of different earphones and it is same. 
All the basic troubleshooting has been done. Like resetting tv, repairing device etc. But still the issue persists. I also raised a complete through toll free number but the engineering who arrived to check the TV seemed to be a noob. He just knew very basic things and kept saying that its a version problem ( By which he meant software related issue). 

I dont know whether anyone else is facing the same issue or not but this definitely has ruined my experience. This is not the kind of product when expect when we pay a huge amount for the TV. I hope someone senior from Samsung looks into this and sends a knowledgeable person to check the issue or else replace the complete unit. 

Regards 

0 Likes
2 Comments
TimonN
Expert Level 3
Others
Bro, keep follow up of complaint call you registered with Samsung helpline for which they sent noob engineer.
Do not let them close that call.
Keep asking them status and if possible escalate to servicehead.in@samsung.com

Write to CEO

Also tag Samsung India on social media.

Unfortunately Customer Care in India is like taking Customer granted, even Customers of high cost items are not getting proper response.

But if you keep firing then mostly they listen.
I have found out that we have to be persistent with these so called customer care channels.
0 Likes
cs-member13
Expert Level 4
Others

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. We would request you to kindly raise your concern under the Ask Question section from Samsung Member Application with more details, so that we can help you out with this.
Samsung member application > Click on get help > Send feedback > Ask question.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes