Original topic:

Regarding Low Graded Pipings at Samsung's Refrigerator

(Topic created on: 10-31-2020 09:08 PM)
Faizul57
Beginner Level 2
Options
Others
Dear Sir I purchased a Samsung refrigerator Model: RT28K3052UT/D2, Made in Vietnam, from one of your distributors in Bangladesh Transcom Electronics, Sholoshohor branch, Chittagong in August 2018. Service warranty was 2 years and compressor warranty was 10 years. Though I intended to purchase Hitachi refrigerator but shop manager convinced me to purchase Samsung product and I used more than 2 years without any trouble. Recently I observed tdhat due to improper cooling, stored foods are deteriorated. So, contact Transcom service center and then Samsung service center. Service provider found that a very small leakage in the pipe above the compressor where gas has been leaking and I paid $6 for inspection charge as service warranty overshot. For repairing & injecting refrigerant, Samsung service provider asked $ 40. I have beten using Mitsubishi refrigerator more than 32 years and 1 Chinese deep freezer more than 8 years without trouble. It will be better to check and upgrade the manufacturing quality along with uphold Samsung's reputation to avoid such happening in future. Would appreciate your prompt support.
0 Likes
0 Comments