Original topic:

Reg Samsung u flex headphones

(Topic created on: 12-22-2017 03:23 PM)
Nandha
Active Level 1
Options
Others
hi I have been using u flex headphones for more than 30 days now but for past 2 days am experiencing something strange whenever I press action key to activate Google assistant it gives me a strange horn like sound for about 10sec is this a major issue can someone suggest me a fix
0 Likes
3 Comments
admin_
Expert Level 5
Others
Thanks for Being a part of Samsung community. We would like to inform you Samsung U flex headphones is not available in India. Request you to kindly contact the same online support team from where you have purchased the U flex headphone.

Be sure to hit ♡ when you find an answer that works for you.
0 Likes
Nandha
Active Level 1
Others
li bought it from Amazon India
0 Likes
Samir
Active Level 5
Others
I have Bluetooth Samsung U Flex, it is pair with My Note 8. sometimes facing problems to receive incoming calls on Bluetooth Samsung U Flex. When i receive a call its not connecting properly and strange voices come to me. Earlier i was used another Bluetooth(Not Samsung brand). It was smoothly and without any problems connected my each incoming/outgoing calls. Now why i am facing problems with Samsung U Flex. Please suggest what i have to do because i like it so much, its battery back up and marvellous for listening music.
0 Likes