Original topic:

Recipes that work, stuff that has been tried and tested

(Topic created on: 05-01-2020 04:31 PM)
TechChic
Active Level 6
Options
Others

First of all, I'd like to address the bunch of community members who will come at me saying that boo this is not a forum to discuss food blah blah blah - I couldn't care less about your opinion. But hey, this is the only community I trust and let's just be honest, we all miss our favorite food. I believe that food brings us together, and during this unusual time, we all can use some comfort food, and give our moms/wives a break, and be nice to each other and share knowledge because scrolling 100s of recipes on YouTube is no joke, and recipe not turning out causes heartbreak AND wastage of ingredients.

So, for the positive fam and all budding Master Chefs! Pls share your recipe links with me but only the ones that have turned out nice. Only the ones that actually worked for you. You can share images too if you want, or if you have a family recipe that your mom or grandma knew from before or some hometown dish, that is welcome too :) Breakfast/healthy stuff appreciated too :) Basically, epic food you made.

Just don't get mad at this post lol. I really need to learn cooking, and it is kind of a therapy for me. Hope you get it. Peace!

3 Comments
immi007
Expert Level 5
Others
but I'm going to say
Good
everyone eats food , you need to eat to stay alive atleast

cooking is also a stress buster for me...

i usually find Cooking videos in trending on YouTube which work most of the .

i recently made cake for my mom's birthday and it turned out to be okay.

i didn't share the link but will share as i find them

Samsung adds some cooking tips here https://bit.ly/3bSPVyx

A tip in summer 😄
0 Likes
Aashish
Expert Level 4
Others
Veg/NV?
0 Likes
vikku1998
Expert Level 5
Others