Original topic:

Purple spots over screen

(Topic created on: 09-08-2020 04:19 AM)
JayantThakur
Active Level 1
Options
Others
Today Morning,  I observed many purple spots over my A50 phone screen. Don't know what is the reason. Called customer care services also but didn't get proper response about this problem.  Can you please help me to resolve this issue. 

0 Likes
JayantThakur
Active Level 1
Others
I just had experience that how Samsung providing services to its customers, the experience was worst and the level of technical expertise was based on patterns. my phone had no issue with water or damage or any physical appearance over screen and for the purple spots issues, Samsung team charged 7700 INR with details that the screen not working properly and reason was that it was pressed somewhere by user while it was clearly visible that no visible damage was on screen neither service center team able to find out. based on the investigation, team requested free of cost approvals from Samsung team but they refused it even my phone SamA50 is in warranty. is this is how Samsung manufacturing products and providing support ? big question.
ShoaibM
Active Level 1
Others
hi jayant .. I'm facing same problem screen is having purple spot from bottom n spreading..for what did they charge u 7700rs for display or some other part? my phone is in warranty too
DRaGoN
Active Level 3
Others
i am facing same issue ??
Ruchik201
Active Level 3
Others
im facing same issue with my phone
ns7778
Beginner Level 2
Others
i am also facing this problem
0 Likes
ns7778
Beginner Level 2
Others
0 Likes
Others
There might be various reasons for this issue:-
1. Some pressure got applied on screen
2. Extensive use of mobile in hot temperature.
3. Your display got broken after fall from height.
0 Likes
CesarMontoya
Beginner Level 2
Others

Hi MrGEEK

Do you have any reference or quote where your claim is verified?

Thank you!

0 Likes
Others
Hi CesarMontoya

I am attaching one such quote below but, its not just this one only, there are various quotes which verify my claim and if you search it on google you will get them.

https://android.imyfone.com/android-issues/samsung-purple-screen/
0 Likes
Meti172
Beginner Level 2
Others

Hi, dunno if you still have this issue but it is NOT burnin, it is a defective screen. Replace the screen. It happens after a deice falls, excess pressure is put on the screen.

0 Likes