Original topic:

Purchased Samsung Mobile After A Long Time

(Topic created on: 10-21-2019 10:07 PM)
JorawarSingh
Active Level 1
Options
Others
I've purchased Samsung mobile phone after a long time, i liked Samsung before and i wanted to give it a another try but i am facing some issues with my Samsung A20 mobile phone this time.

Now, Just want opinion on, should i buy Samsung mobile next time when i have to? Or, just switch to any other handset? 
6 Comments
amanjalwehra
Expert Level 1
Others
Sir i dont know about the mid range but S series and Note series is best
0 Likes
Others
Share Your Issues Which You are Facing.
And I must say that Samsung Is Making some Best Products These Days. So Prefer Samsung If Possible.
0 Likes
JorawarSingh
Active Level 1
Others
issues such as,

-sometimes charging doesn't work then i've to restrat the phone then it start charging.
-The other person can't speak over phone when i turn on loudspeaker
sometimes, the phone works too slow even it takes half a minute to make call.
-etc.
0 Likes
Soumojit10
Active Level 7
Others
I suggest you to buy Samsung phones. Earlier I used Galaxy J2 2016, after 1 year shifted to J7 Nxt, After 9 months shifted to Nokia 7 Plus but because of various issus, I switched to Samsung again...This time Samsung A7 2018. I am using it since last 9 months and quite happy with it.
0 Likes
JorawarSingh
Active Level 1
Others
i also liked smasung phones and this i purchased it after a long time but am facing several issues with this handset, that's why am thiking to switch inti other company.
0 Likes
Sarthak88
Active Level 6
Others
i believe that S and Note series are the only ones that are reliable to the end. While other series are not that good.
0 Likes