Original topic:

Poor After sale support-worst expericnce ever

(Topic created on: 03-22-2023 08:05 PM)
KunwarIIT
Active Level 1
Options
Others

Dear Samsung,

On 21st of Dec 2022, I purchased a brand new Fridge (Serial No: 04Q14PBT800339Z) from your company. Unfortunately, from day 1, it started making loud and abnormal noises. I immediately lodged a complaint with your Customer Care department, but to my dismay, I have not received any resolution to this issue till date. Three engineers have visited my apartment, and two of them disassembled my fridge part by part to investigate the root cause. Both confirmed that the fridge is faulty. The senior engineer even recorded a video of the incident.

As a customer, I paid for a new fridge, and I expected a product that works perfectly fine. However, I have been facing this issue for over a month now, and it's becoming increasingly frustrating. As an engineer myself and an assistant professor at an engineering college, I understand that investigations can take time, but it's not acceptable to make a customer suffer because of a faulty product. Every time an engineer visits my house, I have to take leave to attend to them, and I have to call your customer support numerous times. It's disheartening that each time I call, I have to waste 30 minutes explaining the problem as if the previous communication history is not recorded.

Therefore, I request you to either refund my money or provide me with a replacement fridge. You may take this fridge with you and investigate for years if you wish, but please do not make your customers suffer because of your substandard products. I regret to say that I am never buying Samsung again.

Thank you, but no thank you!
Attached is the video evidence of the issue.

3 Comments
amanjalwehra
Expert Level 2
Others
💔
0 Likes
cs-member11
Options
Others

Dear Samsung Member,

Greetings from Samsung Customer Support!

We acknowledge your query and apologize for the same. We would request you register your concern in Samsung Members Application. So, our concern team gets back to you as soon as possible.

Please follow this path to register your concern in Samsung Members Application (Open Samsung Members Application>Support>Ask a question/Tap an error report>Type your query>Send)

Note. please attach the error log file within 15 minutes of the error occurring.

Thank you for writing to Samsung.

Warm Regards,
Samsung Customer Support

0 Likes
KunwarIIT
Active Level 1
Others

Till date you have not provided me with any resolution.  Your company is thief. 

0 Likes