Original topic:

Please make Samsung Cloud Premium subscriptions available in Australia!

(Topic created on: 04-02-2019 08:34 PM)
Kelseyj92
Beginner Level 3
Options
Others
Samsung Australia . . . . Can you please please PLEASE get serious about making extra cloud storage subscriptions available in Australia! Samsung Cloud storage is fantastic but we NEED more of it! Having the ability to manage photo and video storage directly from Gallery, such as deleting items from both device and cloud in one action is a priceless feature. Having to resort to other cloud services is messy and frustrating. 😥 Samsung Cloud will automatically delete data that has not been accessed for more than 12 months. This means that if you have not opened any file, including photos and videos, for 12 months it's gone! BUT . . . this doesnt apply to paid subscription users. . . WHICH ISNT AVAILABLE IN AUSTRALIA!!! https://imgur.com/a/3tPtVSw In my opinion and many others, you've always outdone Apple. But this is a serious let down. . . . If any other Samsung lovers are desperate for this too please comment, help me get their attention and convince them it is a much needed, wanted, and profitable feature!
0 Likes
3 Comments
Kelseyj92
Beginner Level 3
Others
I have spoken with a Samsung representative who encourages people to send feedback in support of making premium subscriptions available in more countries. It has just been rolled out in the US.

Show them you are fed up and send those feedback forms through everyone :)
0 Likes
aramis
Active Level 10
Others
i want the same here in middle east
0 Likes
zayaaf
Beginner Level 2
Others
yes me too we want the same here in middle east
0 Likes