Admin
Community Manager
Options
Others

**Update**
This contest is closed.

x------x

quarantinehouse1[1].jpg

If you get to pick only one house, which one would you choose to stay in and why? Comment your answers with the #PlayFromHome. One lucky winner will stand a chance to win a surprise gift from Samsung.

T&C Apply.

955 Comments
nitheeshwaran
Active Level 1
Others
house 1
0 Likes
mickey27
Active Level 3
Others
motherchod admin give us update on Samsung Galaxy A50😡🤬
0 Likes
Lohithkunaparaju
Beginner Level 2
Others

I would choose house 1

0 Likes
Lohithkunaparaju
Beginner Level 2
Others

House 1

0 Likes
Anmol2625
Active Level 3
Others
I would definitely choose House 3 as I am a PUBG Lover and House 3 includes every single accessibility which would help me to chill out and play PUBG with my friends in this quarantine. # I can use Galaxy M31 for playing PUBG MOBILE as it comes with 16.21 centimeters (6.4-inch) FHD+ capacitive touchscreen with 2340 x 1080 pixels resolution, 404 ppi pixel density and 16M color support Memory, Storage & SIM: 6GB RAM | 128GB storage expandable up to 512GB | Dual SIM with dual standby (4G+4G) Android v10.0 operating system with 2.3GHz + 1.7GHz Exynos 9611 Octa core processor 6000m and powerful 6000 m-Ah battery which would provide me undoubtly better gaming experience and uninterrupted gameplay. #I would use Galaxy Buds+ for ingame sound as it comes with Up to a huge 11hrs* of non-stop performance on a single charge

Rich, natural sound by AKG with powerful bass & crisp high notes

Dedicated 3 mic set up for loud & clear calls in any surrounding which would definitely provide me next level ingame sound experience. #I would use Samsung 4K UHD TV for may be streaming purpose or enjoying Netflix as it comes with REAL 4K
RESOLUTION

DYNAMIC
CRYSTAL COLOUR

HDR

QUAD CORE
PROCESSOR
SMART HUB & ONE
REMOTE CONTROL

#And at last I would enjoy the cooling of Samsung Split AC which Cools Faster, Farther and Wider
Powerful Performance
These all would help me to enjoy this quarantine time and help me to experience next level Gameplay.
#STAY HOME , STAY SAFE
THANK YOU
REGARDS
ANMOL AGARWAL
#PlayFromHome

0 Likes
Tinku53
Beginner Level 2
Others
House 3 lots of comfort.
0 Likes
Hemantm