Admin
Community Manager
Options
Others

**Update**
This contest is closed.

x------x

quarantinehouse1[1].jpg

If you get to pick only one house, which one would you choose to stay in and why? Comment your answers with the #PlayFromHome. One lucky winner will stand a chance to win a surprise gift from Samsung.

T&C Apply.

955 Comments
Dsnchari
Active Level 3
Others
Samsung a8 plus
0 Likes
Manuuuoo
Beginner Level 2
Others
house 1
0 Likes
VipulVaya
Beginner Level 2
Others
House Number 3
0 Likes
kunnus22ultra
Active Level 3
Others
Home 1 with galaxy S20 🙂.
Earlier I used to use iPhone.But since I used the Galaxy Series S8 Plus. This impressed me enough to force me to whitewash the iPhone.After that i have s9 plus again now i have s10 plus.I am not able to buy galaxy S20 series phone but I have wish to use galaxy S20 ultra hope so .Till now I didn't used Samsung's active watch. Galaxy series recommendation to all. There is such a thing in the Galaxy series that made everyone crazy. I love the new technology and 2020 75" Q800T QLED 8K HDR Smart TV so much and Samsung Harman Kardon 7.1.4ch HW-Q90R Cinematic Soundbar with Dolby Atmos & dts:X. These products makes my room dream home. #PlayFromHome
0 Likes
yogs5
Beginner Level 2
Others
House 1 #PlayFromHome
0 Likes
prathu1023
Active Level 2
Others
house 3 for m31 because of the built quality battery life (#monster battery) so i can stay at home using this monster a whole day, for the buds plus because i love the music and the buds plus complete the music hearing way with crisp clear sound and most i loved about it is the ambiant sound which is way better than other buds out there, and i can stay home listening the music through buds plus, for samsung 4k UHD TV for the design the built quality the crystal clear picture so i can watch the movies in 4k uhd quality and stay home,
0 Likes
sandeep06
Beginner Level 2
Others
#PlayFromHome : House 1
I like Samsung devices but I love Samsung s20
0 Likes
kaur123
Active Level 1
Others
house 3 becuse of ac
0 Likes