Admin
Community Manager
Options
Others

**Update**
This contest is closed.

x------x

quarantinehouse1[1].jpg

If you get to pick only one house, which one would you choose to stay in and why? Comment your answers with the #PlayFromHome. One lucky winner will stand a chance to win a surprise gift from Samsung.

T&C Apply.

955 Comments
bilal8827
Beginner Level 2
Others
house 3 because 3 is my lucky number.
0 Likes
vstaru
Active Level 1
Others
3 House
0 Likes
vivekk1993
Beginner Level 2
Others
house 2 beacuse want to experience samsung latest tech in z flip ultra thin glass in z flip they possible impossible thing fold a glass and with tab s6 experience like pc and with samsung gaming moniter enhance gaming experience with party audio party in house like a club
0 Likes
ankursinghen
Active Level 1
Others
house 1
0 Likes
haloraj
Active Level 4
Others
House 2 #PlayFromHome

always updated with latest tech and multitasking. Work smart and party harder
0 Likes
GauravAg
Beginner Level 2
Others
I will choose house 1 because it's got the latest S20 with smart tv ...I can enjoy with my family and keep a check of my family's health with the help of galaxy watch.
0 Likes
ManishPav
Active Level 3
Others
House 1.

S20 will be an upgrade from my Note 10 and also a chance to use "S" series again.

Watch 2 will be my first wearable in Samsung, which I always was planning for.

Smart TV because I'm looking forward to buy one. And what better than a TV being accompanied by a sound bar.

I prefer Samsung over any other brand in consumer electronics space. so, all of them would fit perfectly on my list.

#PlayFromHome
0 Likes
Rameshakkem
Beginner Level 2
Others
#PLAYFROMHOME House 4, I like samsung brand very well expessly electronic and mobile items very well and if I would choose any electric item to buy i first choose samsung product then after Sony. so that much I like .
0 Likes
Marzi
Active Level 4
Others
#PlayFromHome: House 1
Stay like flagship, Fight with virus like flagship
0 Likes
karthiVSK
Active Level 1
Others
House 1 #PlayFromHome
0 Likes