Admin
Community Manager
Options
Others

**Update**
This contest is closed.

x------x

quarantinehouse1[1].jpg

If you get to pick only one house, which one would you choose to stay in and why? Comment your answers with the #PlayFromHome. One lucky winner will stand a chance to win a surprise gift from Samsung.

T&C Apply.

955 Comments
Shiva436
Beginner Level 2
Others
#House 3
0 Likes
gp225
Beginner Level 2
Others
House 3
0 Likes
gp225
Beginner Level 2
Others
## House 3
0 Likes
Others
chi bbn
0 Likes
JARVISRishabH
Expert Level 2
Others
HOUSE 3
#PlayFromHome
0 Likes
neildamle
Active Level 1
Others
house 4! samsung fit will aid my exercise schedule. mom loves to cook oven and grill will make the perfect gift for her ... dad desperately needs a new phone . what can be better than a samsung galaxy A71
and TV for obvious reasons . the only time we all spend together as a fam is the evenings.. where we all sit take time out from our busy schedules and sit in front of the tv to binge watch series or movies .. a new tv is always welcome
#playFromHome
#pleasemakemewin
0 Likes
daringdharma
Beginner Level 2
Others
house 4 because microwave oven is there we can do anything we like this is the 1st reason,galaxy fit is there I like it so much and l like samsung thing why means this is the one of the bst brand in world from my childhood on wards I'm using Samsung thing only that much l like samsung
#samsung lovers
0 Likes
PARTHRAKHOLIYA
Beginner Level 4
Others
officially "HOUSE 3"
0 Likes
Harishkmr
Beginner Level 2
Others
I pick House 2
because, I have all items from House 1 but still its getting bored... so I want to try a gaming monitor and speaker...
0 Likes
sunilmahale
Active Level 1
Others
House 2
0 Likes