Admin
Community Manager
Options
Others

**Update**
This contest is closed.

x------x

quarantinehouse1[1].jpg

If you get to pick only one house, which one would you choose to stay in and why? Comment your answers with the #PlayFromHome. One lucky winner will stand a chance to win a surprise gift from Samsung.

T&C Apply.

955 Comments
Nelly81
Active Level 7
Others
house 2 gaming stuffs
0 Likes
RoyMichael
Beginner Level 3
Others
house #3 the choice is good since Samsung has products that are good and with the split ac at home during this time and Chilling with the 4k uhd tv in the room with Netflix and the buds to escape the disturbing noise and have a great experience of audio and the m31 to chill with call and games.
0 Likes
ubaid7
Active Level 1
Others
House 1..With That Beast Galaxy S20❤❤
0 Likes
sumit5678
Beginner Level 2
Others
house 3
a perfect combination where you connect with the world while you watch the world feeling the cool breeze to hold the heat of the world
0 Likes
sayanash
Active Level 4
Others
𝚜𝚊𝚖𝚜𝚞𝚗𝚐 𝚐𝚊𝚕𝚊𝚡𝚢 𝚖30𝚜
0 Likes
AbhisClicks
Active Level 4
Others
House 4 (Entertainment + Food + Fitness)
what else is needed then.
its a complete package of a sweet home.
you get a amazing camera phone with amazing performance.
you get galaxy fit for your better health monitoring.
Samsung frame tv a great entertainment package with gorgeous display and mindboggling design.
And the last but not the least Samsung grill microwave oven to cook all the delicacies staying at your home and still enjoying the restaurant like food.
house 4 is a complete package of entertainment, food & fitness .
0 Likes
vipinterior
Active Level 3
Others
all houses are better but i prefer house 4. all in one. and it is affordable for everyone.
0 Likes
Raj20253025
Beginner Level 2
Others
House 1
because I want to be
#PlayFromHome
0 Likes
Alliana
Beginner Level 2
Others
I will love to choose house 3 because it fulfills my all desires
0 Likes
BIMAL2
Active Level 4
Others
HOUSE 1
there is great option HOUSE 1
pleaseig to hear world no.1 glaxy S20 unlimited function for business gaming graphics and more n more G.WATCH 2 Active is a brand world multi functional and Android- compatible smartwatches
smart tv n soundbar it's a complete home package what ever we thought might be complete from House 1 package.
0 Likes