Admin
Community Manager
Options
Others

**Update**
This contest is closed.

x------x

quarantinehouse1[1].jpg

If you get to pick only one house, which one would you choose to stay in and why? Comment your answers with the #PlayFromHome. One lucky winner will stand a chance to win a surprise gift from Samsung.

T&C Apply.

955 Comments
ronakjn134
Beginner Level 2
Others
House 2 Ofcourse....
It has the Samsung Pride Galaxy Z Flip which is the unique invention by Samsung and Tab S6 has the best features compared to other variants of Tab and Gaming is my passion.
Overall Samsung is the only one which India trusts in terms of Quality and Lifespan
#PlayFromHome
0 Likes
akki26
Beginner Level 3
Others
House 3....
●Because galaxy m31 have all that features which an innovative smartphone needs
●Galaxy buds make us to feel the music which helps us to grow more innovative.
●Everyone are much aware about samsung 4k uhd tv and its appearance so i don't want to tell anything.
●And samsung split AC doesn't cause a little suffocation and make us feel cool with vivid atmosphere.
#PlayFromHome
Gurvinderkour
Active Level 4
Others
Hi akki26, Please add #PlayFromHome in your comment.
Charanjit555
Beginner Level 2
Others
#PlayFromHome
house 3
It has all the devices I love of samsung
0 Likes
Rashmipatro
Beginner Level 2
Others
House 1
0 Likes
AkshatSujit
Active Level 1
Others
House1 because S20 just because samsung makes killer flagships
and there is a soundbar to enhance the lifestyle because I'm a music fann😉
immi007
Expert Level 5
Others
brother you forgot the hash tag
0 Likes
r231
Beginner Level 2
Others
House 1 because its a complete ecosystem i want to have #PlayFromHome
0 Likes
dini7
Active Level 1
Others
house 3 is best . I will use Samsung ear buds to watch movie in Samsung 4k TV in my house Samsung split ac will run mean while.thats too cool
0 Likes
Rajmgr27
Beginner Level 2
Others
All the four houses fulfill our day to day requirement but house No 3 is the best option because galaxy M31 is samsung flagship smart phone with monster battery and other features. galaxy Buds having best audio quality. 4k UHD tv is latest smart tv indian family and samsung split Ac is a luxarious but essential item for present summer season . so all the four items is neccessary for us to overcome Covid 19 . Infact all these motivate us to stay safe stay protected and stay healthy at home in lock down period.