Admin
Community Manager
Options
Others

**Update**
This contest is closed.

x------x

quarantinehouse1[1].jpg

If you get to pick only one house, which one would you choose to stay in and why? Comment your answers with the #PlayFromHome. One lucky winner will stand a chance to win a surprise gift from Samsung.

T&C Apply.

955 Comments
ketulpatel
Active Level 1
Others
house 2
because Galaxy tab s6 is amazing and a flip is also good
#PlayFromHome
0 Likes
purvip
Options
Others
House 2.. need party audio for this period..
#PlayFromHome
Acand
Active Level 7
Others
I will choose house 1 ,
just imagine living in this lockdown and shaping yourself completely , shaping yourself physically and mentally ...... yes this can come true from house 1 , having a galaxy a 20 which an define the new levels of creativity , entertainment and gaming , getting into nature and beauty deeper and deeper with AI driven camera setup ....... monitoring home fitness routine and experiencing new angles of customization ....this is what galaxy watch active 2 is for ............
having a smart tv and a samsung soundbar to dig more into the sound around us , to experience high definition 4k world and connect more and more with world samsung smart tv is a must !!!!!!!!!!!! hats off to samsung for contributing so much to science and technology to make world better place to live !!!!!!!!!!!!
#PlayFromHome
Rajat12918
Active Level 3
Others
#PlayFromHome: House 4

Why??? :-

1. Full on Entertainment: With Galaxy A71 in hands and having a Samsung Frame TV you can never be bored in these times. Galaxy A71 gives you a best in segment viewing experience with a 6.7" infinity-O sAmoled Display and combined with the power of snapdragon 730 chipset with lets you play all of my favourite games without any issues and combined with the large battery capacity of 4500 mAh get me through the day.

Samsung Frame TV can give me a whole another experience of watch TV. I can see all my favourite Movies and Shows on Netflix with QLED technology and gives a immersive viewing experience.

2. Full on Fitness:- With Galaxy Fit i can remain Healthy and perform my home workouts and yoga with ease and i can keep track of my Health.

3. Full on Food:- With the Samung Grill Microwave oven i can make all most of my favourite food at home and never feel to go outside.It can help me make upto 50 Indian recipes at home, so what else a person need other these goods in these difficult times.

So these are the reasons for me to choose the House 4 to stay.

#PlayFromHome
#House 4
#Samsung
0 Likes
anku555
Active Level 4
Others
house ² gaming monitor 😁
0 Likes
Kinu648
Active Level 1
Others