Admin
Community Manager
Options
Others

**Update**
This contest is closed.

x------x

quarantinehouse1[1].jpg

If you get to pick only one house, which one would you choose to stay in and why? Comment your answers with the #PlayFromHome. One lucky winner will stand a chance to win a surprise gift from Samsung.

T&C Apply.

955 Comments
Gurvinderkour
Active Level 4
Others
Hi Karansingh005, please add #PlayFromHome to your comment.
v3nom
Active Level 8
Others
I will definitely go with House one.... its quite obvious flag ship phone 🤪 and top notch stuffs #PlayFromHome
0 Likes
Others
House 2 for sure!! My favorite gadgets among the others in House 2 are the Z-Flip, Tab S6 and the Samsung gaming monitor🤩🤩 #PlayFromHome
0 Likes
PunitVerma
Active Level 10
Others
#PlayFromHome
I'll choose House 4 because Galaxy A71 is the perfect phone as per my needs.
I can enjoy movies as well as cool landscapes on Samsung Frame TV.
With the help of Galaxy Fit I can track my activities to keep myself in shape
and I can make tasty food using the Oven
0 Likes
Girishankar
Active Level 9
Others
House 1 #PlayFromHome
Vivekku1998
Active Level 1
Others
@Girishankar you forgot to add #PlayFromHome tag
0 Likes
S_Kumar73
Expert Level 5
Others
House 1
0 Likes
sunshineẞπ
Active Level 5
Others
#PlayFromHome

my picked house is 'House 3' because this house is very comfortable for intertainment. in this house Galaxy M31 is best powerful 📷 camera and 🔋 battery, Galaxy Buds+, Samsung 4K UHD TV and samsung split AC so this house is very intertainment and powerful 'STAY HOME FOR WORK HOME' in 2020.
0 Likes
Others
I'll choose House 1
the reasons
1. Have a great flagship phone S20. I have S10 but S20 would be a good upgrade to have. With new advance camera and better display. I would surely enjoy it.
2. I always wanted to own a smartwatch. Owned a few fitness bands but owning a smartwatch with many fitness features would be great. Also I'm a watch collector.
3. Second thing apart from your phone to which you are cringed is your television. Having a second television apart from my regular Samsung TV would be great plus. Like a tv in my room.
4. Who dosen't want a soundbar to combine with your television or mobile. Watching action films or listening to high beat music would be enjoyable. Also I'm an audiophile so any audio device is welcomed.!!
Other houses are also great but house #1 would benefit me the most
#PlayFromHome
0 Likes
Others
I'l go with House 3.
I'm a non gamer hence M31 is enough for me. And i love music hence buds+ is the best option to experience it. And i love smart tv's to watch Netflix and amazon prime contents and also for Youtube videos in a big tv and that too in an Samsung 4K UHD TV.....wow thats priceless experience for my eyes.
Then last but not the least we have to be really in a pleasant environment with pleasant temperature to enjoy all these great gadgets..so i need an AC... and i have that in this room.. so i can get escape from those May month's scorching heat..
I simply love this room.. its my paradise.

#PlayFromHome
0 Likes