Admin
Community Manager
Options
Others

**Update**
This contest is closed.

x------x

quarantinehouse1[1].jpg

If you get to pick only one house, which one would you choose to stay in and why? Comment your answers with the #PlayFromHome. One lucky winner will stand a chance to win a surprise gift from Samsung.

T&C Apply.

955 Comments
NishitMehta
Active Level 7
Others
House 3
The M31 For My Mom,Galaxy Birds +For Me,4K UHD TV & Samsung Split AC For My Dad And Wife Because House Means Family 👪 Without Family Every Things Is Useless
#PlayFromHome
immi007
Expert Level 5
Others
yep
0 Likes
Others
#PlayFromHome
House 4 it is the most practical one all the things needed in a house.🤗
AaronS22Plus
Active Level 3
Others
#PartyFromHome
I will be in House 1 because I can see the outside view witj Galaxy S20 and takecare of myself with Galaxy watch active 2. I can enjoy with netflix in Samsung smart Tv with greatest sound provided by Samsung soundbar...Why do i need to stay outside if I am in house 1?
In THIS corona situation, House 1 is best for me to stay safe and alive with samsung.
ROGY
Active Level 2
Others
House 4
ROGY
Active Level 2
Others
House 4 #PlayFromHome
RAHUL789
Active Level 3
Others
#PlayFromHome I would like to stay in House 4 because in it I will be getting one item more than the other three houses. I would be getting Galaxy A71 which is my dream to have, a frame TV which everybody would like to get for its superb performance and quality, Galaxy Fit which will monitor my health and let me achieve my goals, Samsung Grill and Microwave oven for my cooking needs especially I wanted to have an oven since many years.
In this house I am getting all the essential things to stay and enjoy at home. So, in my opinion , House 4 has a good listing of products which are used in daily life, and therefore I would like to stay in it.
TOMVV
Active Level 5
Others
#PlayFromHome I will choose 'House 4'. Why because, it comprises almost all essential tech and electronic gadgets.
Galaxy A71 will fulfill all my smartphone needs.

Samsung Frame TV will add more liveliness to the Home.

Galaxy fit will help to monitor and improve my physical activities.

Samsung grill and Oven will satisfy necessary food requirements of all personal in my home.

Imagining Amazing things with Samsung.
Navs626
Active Level 3
Others
house3
immi007
Expert Level 5
Others
ⓨⓞⓤ ⓕⓞⓡⓖⓞⓣ ⓣⓗⓔ ⓗⓐⓢⓗ ⓣⓐⓖ ⓑⓡⓞ
0 Likes