Original topic:

Pie update

(Topic created on: 02-11-2019 01:40 AM)
QueenBee2
Beginner Level 2
Options
Others
Hey, 
I dont really know how to go about this because I had such a bad response to the design of the interface of the new update. 

I really dont understand how the current design is what was decided on. It's so ugly. 
The colour choices for the app icons are not complimentary to one another and the app icons are enlarged and rounded. 

The menu and notification panel looks horrible and the use of white space and size of the text is not appropriate ( the size in my setting is low but it's still too big) almost like it's designed for a website.

It doesnt feel like what Samsung usually does and I hope they would reconsider the design ( I'm only talking about the visual aspect of the update and nothing else) 

I mean it's so bad I needed to make a post about it and share and hope that me sharing my view on it might result in a better design ( i hope so anyway but if it doesnt , then it cant be helped ) 

Honestly I believe that Samsung could make something far more beautiful than this right now and it's a shame that this is the new look 

EDIT: 
In order for me to be able to even use my phone and look at it, I had to buy a new theme and apply it and because of it I am able to accept the look a bit but seriously, I hope they change it 
8 Comments
KRS1
Active Level 1
Others
so true...regret for updating to new version....camera quality too has deteriorated
0 Likes
ubnblued
Active Level 1
Others
same here, deeply regret updating my phone.. UI is horrible and looks very cheap, you cant also use dark mode when you are using a theme..
0 Likes
QueenBee2
Beginner Level 2
Others
I honestly didnt check out the new stuff ( cuz I dont really pay attention and dont really use those features (yet I guess lol)) but ya. I was super disappointed from Samsung man. This doesnt feel like they're style ( the only reason why I'm calm now is because I changed the theme )
0 Likes
Bruk
Beginner Level 2
Others
I have flashed mine, after that annoying update of UI....what a mess!!!
0 Likes
suliman07
Active Level 1
Others
I tried many websites to get to download the previous oreo firmware but seems all aren't working always showing slow download and later it fail !
0 Likes
AbdoBoda
Beginner Level 4
Others
so true.. I regret updating
also my menu bottoms at home screen is gone!
0 Likes
QueenBee2
Beginner Level 2
Others
really?? I still have mine. is it the one that's like always at the bottom even as u go through the screens ?
0 Likes
suliman07
Active Level 1
Others
totally disappointed, don't know how they thought its better even this ugly Pie .afterward rethinking such interface design didnt really worth that money i paid to got this device !!!!
0 Likes