Original topic:

PUBG πŸ€¨πŸ€­πŸ€—πŸ˜…

(Topic created on: 08-12-2020 10:09 AM)
Others
Pubg its not a name , not a game , its like the thing which decides the processor quality etc according to some people.

Yes but isn't it wrong to decide a processors performance by only one thing if you ask any normal people who even never play pubg they also download pubg just for testing processor.

Even they don't know about lags frame drops etc but still they test their mobiles for performance by the pubg.

This is because the hype created by the Tencent (not pubg corporation) because none or most never would do or say to test their pc or laptop with pubg game then why the processor quality of mobile would decided by pubg   why πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

Note i am not saying that exynos is good or Qualcomm is good i just want to remove the hype created by the brand 
Stay awake πŸ™‚πŸ™‚πŸ™‚
6 Comments
smilysahul
Active Level 10
Others
yeah bro, now a days in all reviews they are using pubg to check the speed, heat, lag, battery, animation, sound quality,... only with this pubg.
0 Likes
blanc
Active Level 5
Others
have you ever heard of benchmark?πŸ˜’
Others
no i don't know probably have you heard about Vellamo or SunSpider etc ever
probably no you only know about only the auntutu
0 Likes
veer
Expert Level 5
Others
Yes true brother here all are judge pubge decide processor i am not agree this kind talked
0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Others
Not only pubg reviews are given based on different benchmarks too...
0 Likes
Others
yes sir i doesn't want to say that i am just saying normal people who even dont play pubg any day just install the app for only cheking performance πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
they never say even one time about other things pubg good = all good like hype
0 Likes